What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

DCn18WUXYAIMCge.jpg

Let me emphasise Pakistan's new team isn't as experienced as global teams considering its relevantly new.

They played with passion and were literally all on FIRE!

Going out for Dinner tonight!

This is The Best Eid gift ever!

@Horus @WebMaster Can you please make sure that some butthurt 'Indian loving mod' don't ruin our fun, we arent even using offensive words and some 'Desi Liberal or a wolf in sheeps clothing' mod is deleting our posts.
You guys know how Indians have always mocked us, but we cant even have fun in our modest way just because it hurts Bhartey sentiments. Nowonder defence.pk is losing popularity amongst Pakistani's, please ensure that no mod gets to violate rules out of his personal affiliations. Thanks
Dont break any rules
no offensive words directed at religion, no offensive abusive words please and no one will delete any posts inshAllah. I dont know if any have been deleted so far. We are all in THAT MOOD today :lol:

Dont break any rules
no offensive words directed at religion, no offensive abusive words please and no one will delete any posts inshAllah. I dont know if any have been deleted so far. We are all in THAT MOOD today :lol:
Yes exactly, I don't understand why someone thinks he can ruin our fun when we are staying within the rules and decorum of the forum.

Apparently just heard when india played against South Africa last week, indian fans were chanting 'We hate Pakis". They may very well do but indians are too weak, powerless and pathetic to do anything to Pakistan. This match just proved it. Despite impossible odds we TRASHED & HUMILIATED them in front of the ENTIRE EARTH. Not even Imran Khan, Javed Miandad or Wasim Akram defeated india by this huge margin. Won't be surprised if this is the start of something new.

Ye kya scean ha ??

Opppsss at those comments about lots of tv screens about to be broken in Pakistan

Why are they breaking those poor TVs?
They'll be missing those later on...

Anyways , today, my Father was watching the match. I came to his room once every hour to ask him, ''Is Pakistan losing?'' "Pakistan is gonna lose.."
But i was pleasantly surprised to know that in the end, we managed to SMASH the Indian team with outstanding performance!
I had lost all hope from this team since 2015, But i have regained it!
Ohh how badly i wish to meet an Indian and sing 'Mauka~ Mauka~' to them.
I don't know why, But today felt much more special than before, i dunno how to explain it :yahoo:
I'm also happy that we aren't abusing the Indians over our Victory like they usually do to us.
Shows how much well-mannered we are in comparison.

ANYWAYS,

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD !

NAR E TABKEEL!

ALLAH HU AKBAR!

PAKISTAN!

ZINDABAD!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom