What's new

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh: ICC Twenty20 World Cup 2012

@asim
technically they need only 36 runs (not 37) victory to march in to next level

All teams play to win. Whoever wins this one will go to be the champion of the tournament.

It does not matter BD goes to next level or not but BD needs as many win as it can get. There will be plenty of tournament in the future and every win will take us closer to wining the next tournament.

@asim
technically they need only 36 runs (not 37) victory to march in to next level

NRR will be tied with 36 and it will come down to other factors such as wickets taken per balls bowled.

WI is only team which qualified for super eight without playing any match :D

They played, but didn't win.

But they looked like winning.

WI is only team which qualified for super eight without playing any match :D

Mere Fav teams main se aik hai for final Match.

1) Pak
2) WI
3) NZ

though NZ is the last team in bookies book (18.0 Rs highest rate) but i don't know why my heart says they will go to final.

Guys I have some strange feeling that is happening while watching Pakistan or India or Pakistan playing with any country....I remember...when I was at school and players like Gavaskar and Imran are playing for both countries...I was really getting so upset and mad when India was getting defeated from Pakistan....But over the years ...may be because of time or i donot know....surprisingly...I started enjoying the game played by Pakistan....beleive me or not ..After India and next fav WI....I am really feeling happy now when Pakistan is winning the cricket match..

the most awesome thing about pakistan is their unpredictability.

NRR will be tied with 36 and it will come down to other factors such as wickets taken per balls bowled.

They played, but didn't win.

But they looked like winning.

After NRR, head to head result counts most probably.

After NRR, head to head result counts most probably.

Ok yeah, then its that BD will go forward as they would have won in head to head. Ok then BD needs to ensure the margin is only 36 or more.

پالے کیلی: ٹوئنٹی 20 ورلڈ کپ کے پہلے رائونڈ کا آخری میچ منگل کو پاکستان اور بنگلہ دیش کے درمیان کھیلا جائے گا۔

پاکستانی اسپن جال سے بنگال ٹائیگرزکا بچنا محال دکھائی دے رہا ہے،سپر8میں رسائی کیلیے بنگلہ دیش کو کم سے کم36رنز سے کامیابی یا20اوورز سے پہلے ہدف تک رسائی درکار ہو گی۔

hope we soo win this never underestimate your enemy always do your best we go inflated heads we are going to burst apart we must go with a serious intent of winning

no changes on pakistan part bangladesh won the toss hafeez streak has broken they will bat first pakistan will bowl we are chasing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom