What's new

Pakistan vs Australia: T20's 2012

Anyway ..after a decade pakistan team is back to form ..it seems they are one of the favourites in world cup .. This is the right time for bilateral series with india ..hope we often see this kind of match ..well played

Were you in hibernation when Pakistan won the T20 world cup 3 years ago? And got to the semi finals of ODI World Cup and when we just recently won the Asia Cup? :what:

STOP Trolling!

Andddddd.... WELL PLAYED PAKISTAN! Great captaincy Hafeez! Well Played Akmals, Jamshed, Gul, Razzak, Ajmal and the whole TEAM :D #PAKISTANZINDABAD!

@zaki
are my kuch bura bolu tho trolling ,kuch achcha bolu tho bi trolling ...chal ab trolling stop kar k so jatha hu ...

Pakistan vs Australia 2nd T20 Highlights
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 Coming soon
149474.3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly it was much more super excited match than that of indo-pak.

do you mean tha asia cup or the under 19 one bcz the asia cup was not exciting at all under 19 was very exciting but the difference over here was the last over and the super over both came to last balls and on top of it all abdur razzaq who had not played or bowled a single delivery was in it but he played quite nice looks like he has his groove on

Mera favorite toh Razzaq tha.

I always favor bahaduri over all else. When Shoaib left ran away to ball the last over, Razzaq said "Idhar lao" and shuru hogaya.

Fortune favors the brave. Should be a lesson to all Pakistanis in life.

Were you in hibernation when Pakistan won the T20 world cup 3 years ago? And got to the finals of ODI World Cup and when we just recently won the Asia Cup? :what:

STOP Trolling!

Andddddd.... WELL PLAYED PAKISTAN! Great captaincy Hafeez! Well Played Akmals, Jamshed, Gul, Razzak, Ajmal and the whole TEAM :D #PAKISTANZINDABAD!

Side effects for indians win pakistan wins

1. More trolling against pakistan
2. increase in homosexuality
3. Decrease in common sense.

auron ko bhi nikal ker all punjab united team bnalo phir pakistan to har match jeete ge

umar gul ko nikal ker yasir arafat ko le ao

Wow i didnt watch him there. These media walas are biased everytime ignore him. lol.

Biased???? it was PAK vs AUS match.... not IK or PTI vs any other .... and besides u cant accuse a non Pakistan TV channel and that also sports channel of being biased for not showing IK... makes no sense :)

I always favor bahaduri over all else. When Shoaib left ran away to ball the last over, Razzaq said "Idhar lao" and shuru hogaya.

Main nahi maanta! :D :D :)

abhi razzaq ko gaali perhne thi ager akhri gend peh run ho jata

Back
Top Bottom