What's new

Pakistan using US-made anti-tank missiles to target Indian Army’s posts along LoC

nope it not TOW-2 its bakten shiken missiles. i dont think they will waste TOW2 on bunkers

Can china give us some of those rail gun in rant they recently tested?
Just for 6 hour,no technology transfer is needed.
We just want to test those to blow up some a*s across our borders :sniper:,then we will give it back :china:

Isn't your government under Indian payroll ? If so, do you really believe that the Chinese are stupid enough to trust you with their most recent tech ? :D

Pak Army is probably using Indian weapons recovered from TTP.
Blow up Indian bunkers and make Modi pay for it. LOL

Isn't your government under Indian payroll ? If so, do you really believe that the Chinese are stupid enough to trust you with their most recent tech ? :D
O you talking about that b!yetch SH? Agh ,Normal people here doesn't care about her anyway,in her own cabinet there are many people who support China openly.And now even she knows she can't solely obey her boyfriend's order anymore. We are just waiting that witch to die.:chilli:
China very well knows whom to trust :enjoy:

I think India lost a Tank of a field regiment because rifleman and captain are not posted on a post but these are ranks in India Tank regiment. Now I see why Indian Army is crying so much lol. It was Baktar shikan missile.

Instead of making complaints to America, like a dehaati aurat, India please grow up. Do something yourself or better yet, if you cant sustain war, then talk to end it.

Talk you cant. Your Hindutva hang over dissuades you from talking to us. But the excuse is 'Pakistan is supporting terrorism in India and aiding infiltration in Kashmir'.

What a f*cking chicken nation you are! How can there be infiltration when there is barbed wire across LoC? Can you show evidence of barbed wire being cut through? Even that evidence will be fake knowing your previous 'achievements' at manufacturing evidence.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom