What's new

Pakistan uses 'mujra party' to raise funds for Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan is not north korea, and is a reasonable adversary... which is why MAD and other threats work... govt of India works on basis of that assumption.
there is truce with pakistan, we dont agree with them and they dont agree with us on kashmir, simple... the only way for govt of india to placate pakistan is to let go of kashmir, which brings back the earlier comment... would your rather...

The best way might be having both sides of Jammu and Kashmir hold a referendum and have a few rounds of votes. Doing this bilaterally would not be possible, there needs to be a third and fourth party. But I am talking about a real truce, and normalized relations along the border. This scenario is much more achievable than many similar disputes. Just because nuclear weapons are involved doesn't mean it is not workable.

The best way might be having both sides of Jammu and Kashmir hold a referendum and have a few rounds of votes. Doing this bilaterally would not be possible, there needs to be a third and fourth party. But I am talking about a real truce, and normalized relations along the border. This scenario is much more achievable than many similar disputes. Just because nuclear weapons are involved doesn't mean it is not workable.
referendum = independence (in the valley, not jammu/laddakh).. which brings back my previous comment... would you rather... :)

bollywood kary to art hum kareen to mujra?????????
report to kah rahi hai ki Haseenain Hindustani hain :p: yeh yo art nikla :p:
Why?

It's raising Kashmir's awareness at the expense of Indian obsession to ridicule

Indian Obsession about Kashmir or is it Pakistani obsession about bollywood ?

report to kah rahi hai ki Haseenain Hindustani hain :p: yeh yo art nikla :p:

kashmir is not only issue of pakistan its also an indian issue so mix dance hona chayee tha :enjoy:

I know one Bollywood thread running here and its about public beheading and immolation of Deepika.

Aam khao ghutli mat gino yr.

By the way are these Kashmir related events common? Why are the Indians attending this too?

@The Eagle @WebMaster kick him back to the cave he crawls from
And why that is so?

India launched a Mudra yojna for its people
Your leaders are actually conducting Mujras for the "awareness" of the Kashmiri cause.

Ask your leaders to not to be "aholes" or ask your people to be not one to choose such gems rather than shooting the messenger.

kashmir is not only issue of pakistan its also an indian issue so mix dance hona chayee tha :enjoy:
I propose drunk dancing ... winner gets the whole of Kashmir ... loser will get life long free supply to their favorite DARU.

I know one Bollywood thread running here and its about public beheading and immolation of Deepika.

Aam khao ghutli mat gino yr.

By the way are these Kashmir related events common? Why are the Indians attending this too?

Daru aur Mujre mein nationality ghum jaati hai :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom