What's new

Pakistan uses 'mujra party' to raise funds for Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
for posting a fake news from Cowsnow should i post the great conversation of Cowswami and Daud Ibrahim's wife to prove how reliable and trustworthy this channel is?

Fake or not, but the link has video attached to it. Definitely not mujra, but short of cheap dance, bar girls style.

Well, first of all I totally condemn the participation of President of Azad Kashmir in such a dance party. Whether it was organised for raising fund for Kashmir or was for something else, needs to established because of course, we cannot trust indian media in general and especially when they are reporting about Pakistan and Kashmir so it can very well be a false propaganda. Furthermore, the dancing girls do not look like Pakistani girls rather they look more like girls from southern India or Sri Lanka. Also this majra is an indian dance form, Pakistani do Bhangra, Khattak, Balochi and Sindhi dance.
But if it is proven that he arranged such dance party, he must be removed. These PMLn goons are really a disgrace and harmful for the country.

Indian is giving a morality lecture is insulting to morality. Terrorist Prime Minister mody and sunny Leon is 2 sided pic of indian morality.

We have Daily Mail Pakistan.

India has Times Now News

Indian ka tou sona kagna ganabajana hai indian bhi funds deinge kashmir azadi ke liye ab lol

Well, first of all I totally condemn the participation of President of Azad Kashmir in such a dance party. Whether it was organised for raising fund for Kashmir or was for something else, needs to established because of course, we cannot trust indian media in general and especially when they are reporting about Pakistan and Kashmir so it can very well be a false propaganda. Furthermore, the dancing girls do not look like Pakistani girls rather they look more like girls from southern India or Sri Lanka. Also this majra is an indian dance form, Pakistani do Bhangra, Khattak, Balochi and Sindhi dance.
But if it is proven that he arranged such dance party, he must be removed. These PMLn goons are really a disgrace and harmful for the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom