What's new

Pakistan-US finally working in tandem?

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have always thought that the US-Pakistan partnership could be useful if the US stopped its propaganda campaign against Pakistan. Looks like some kind of understanding has been reached. With the US intensifying its operations in Eastern Afghanistan & its drone strikes in North/South Waziristan, Pakistan has intensified its operations in Kurram Agency, Khyber Agency, Orakzai Agency & elsewhere (thereby 'squeezing the terrorists' as Clinton wanted), the results are there for everyone to see in Pakistan & Afghanistan. More & more terrorists are getting killed by the day, the Pakistani tribals & the rest of the nation is rallying their troops against the militants, & a similar situation is transpiring in Afghanistan too.

I thought most Pakistanis want relationship to be stopped with USA and increased with China.

I thought most Pakistanis want relationship to be stopped with USA and increased with China.

I was talking in terms of the WOT context, China isn't involved in the WOT with Pakistan. I guess you forgot to read the OP, & just read the title of the thread.

These Talebans are a menance and we have already milked USA enough..now its time to get a nuke deal against ending these devils on earth..USA created and bred an army of enemy inside our borders while our incompetent politicians stood by to watch

Back
Top Bottom