What's new

Pakistan - Turkey (Special Forces) Joint Training Exercise ATTATURK-VII-201

Neither are you Mullah. Your idea of Islam is sending poor people as suicide bombers to kill poor innocent pakistanis.

Lets not lose our temper, jump to conclusions and label each other things that we aren't.

What he said is true, although majority Turks are Muslims Alhamdulillah, however Turkey is a secular republic.

Neither are you Mullah. Your idea of Islam is sending poor people as suicide bombers to kill poor innocent pakistanis.
what the hell are you talking about?
im saying turkey isnt islamic which is a fact, it doesnt have any islamic rules, its a secular country! only its population is a muslim majority

I think the american wannabe just wanted to lash out about the suicide bombs etc.

what the hell are you talking about?
im saying turkey isnt islamic which is a fact, it doesnt have any islamic rules, its a secular country! only its population is a muslim majority

Show me only one country completly obeys islamic rules. At least we are not hipocrate like some countries who says "We are Islamic" and allows everything.

This country is "Dar-ul Islam" like many other muslim countries and it is not about government type.

AND our majority is %99.2!

dont need to be ruude!

ben ne yaptim ki bana bøyle bir cevap yaziyon...

Zulkarneyn gidecek yoksa bu forumda türk bölümü kaldırtrtırım bulaşmayacaktı.

Zulkarneyn gidecek yoksa bu forumda türk bölümü kaldırtrtırım bulaşmayacaktı.

o seninle Zulkarneyn arasinda, beni isin icine sokma! saygili bir sekilde sordum, bilmiyorsan "bilmiyom" de bitsin!

that is between you and Zulkarneyn, dont put me in to this. i asked you in a good way, if you dont know just say "i dont know" and lets get over it!

Awsome video ... practice makes perfect long live Pakistan & Turkey brotherhood & friendship AMEEN.

Back
Top Bottom