What's new

Pakistan - Turkey (PAC-TAI) Collaboration for NGFA-TFX 5th Gen Aircraft l Updates, News & Discussion

It's a big news. BTW how does Pakistan manages these projects with respect to our economy performance. it cannot be justify. JFT ongoing. JC10 coming Now 5th gen with turkey
پیسہ بہت ہے اپنے پاس ایسے کاموں کے لیئے۔ بس عوام کے لئے کچھ نہیں ہے ہمارے پاس۔
مزے کی بات یہ ہے کہ جس عوام کے دفاع کے لئے جو یہ سب ڈرامے ہوتے ہیں اسی عوام کا جینا حرام کرکے یہ سب خرچے ہوتے ہیں۔

Don't be mistaken to think that the Turks will fix Pakistan. Their interest is only their national interest. Same as any other country. Only Pakistanis can fix Pakistan. We need to stop looking for abbus everywhere.

We have already seen how nationalist Kemalist Turks view Pakistanis. Less than humans to be precise.

This Turkish fighter isn't coming to Pakistan as long as it has an American engine. It will have that American engine for a while.

Imran Khan ne kaha tha k "Aik Ghulam Aik Acha Ghulam Ban Sakta Hai Hukamran Nahi". jahan tak me Pakistan ya sub continent ki tareekh janta hoon. to yahan k log pehle Rajaon Mahrajaon ke Ghulam Thay, Phir Musalmano k Ghulam Bane phir Angrezon k ghulam bane phir Chodhriyon k ghulam bane aur ab establishment k ghulam hain. Aagay bhi kisi na kisi k ghulam rahenge. Ghulami hamari rag rag me basi huwi hai.

We have already seen how nationalist Kemalist Turks view Pakistanis. Less than humans to be precise.
As a hardcore Kemalist, I can say that this is not true. We see the Iranian Mullahs and the Taliban as inferior to human beings, not you!

We see you as our step brother who
-disobeys his father (Jinnah),
-makes bad friends (Saudis and Cold War era USA),
-ignores the fire (Economy&Afghanistan/TTP) in his own house because of his obsession with his rowdy neighbor (India) who has invaded his garden.

There is no Islamic state. There will be a society with Islamic values. The foremost Islamic value is to have individuals who do not serve anyone but Allah, that is, individuals with free mind and free conscience.

After realizing this, you can start by eliminating the military class involved in politics and the mullah class who want to enslave people by using Islam as an excuse.

Then you have to deal with the TTP/Afganistan+economy issues.

Once you've got the country in order, you can decide how to deal with India.

Last edited:
As a hardcore Kemalist, I can say that this is not true. We see the Iranian Mullahs and the Taliban as inferior to human beings, not you!

We see you as our step brother who
-disobeys his father (Jinnah),
-makes bad friends (Saudis and Cold War era USA),
-ignores the fire (Economy&Afghanistan/TTP) in his own house and gets involved because of his obsession with his rowdy neighbor (India) who has invaded his garden.
What is it about Pakistan that Kemalist Turks see that still impresses them? Btw, does the Mughal past have anything to do with how the Turks view Pakistan?

What is it about Pakistan that Kemalist Turks see that still impresses them? Btw, does the Mughal past have anything to do with how the Turks view Pakistan?
No, I think the biggest driver was/is how Muslims from India donated their gold to the Ottoman state in WW1 and, possibly, during the Turkish War of Independence against the Europeans. Plus the Khilafat Movement which, while ideologically different from where Mustafa Kemal was taking Turkiye, had still called on Muslims in India to rally behind the Turks.

Don't be mistaken to think that the Turks will fix Pakistan. Their interest is only their national interest. Same as any other country. Only Pakistanis can fix Pakistan. We need to stop looking for abbus everywhere.

I don’t think they’ll be the ones to fix pakistan since they don‘t run the country. It’s up to us to take their advice.

1689182966299.png

This Turkish fighter isn't coming to Pakistan as long as it has an American engine. It will have that American engine for a while.
The problem is those folks are not in the power! The Nationalist Conservative Muslims are, and they'll remain in the power for the next 40 years.....

The problem is those folks are not in the power! The Nationalist Conservative Muslims are, and they'll remain in the power for the next 40 years.....
Forget about that.

We need those here in Pakistan

Right-wing extreme conservative nationalists are needed urgently

Forget about that.

We need those here in Pakistan

Right-wing extreme conservative nationalists are needed urgently
Pakistani conservatives can never be nationalists as they mostly believe in pan-Islamism and openly denounce nationalism. Unfortunately, nationalists like you and me are quite rare.

The old baabay Kemalists are on their last breath and the elections have proven that....

From my personal experience, having both conservative and secular Turkish friends, the younger Turks are predominantly secular but they are not on the level of banning hijabs and seeking cultural revolution. Most of their grievances are economic.

Pakistanis should be dealt according to law if they continue to arrive illegally in the country, if they harass and touch their women without consent and, if they are found guilty inciting hatred against a group who they have no business in

Last edited:
Pakistani conservatives can never be nationalists as they mostly believe in pan-Islamism and openly denounce nationalism. Unfortunately, nationalists like you and me are quite rare.
True, when I say conservative I'm generally speaking in a western sense not a Pakistani mullah sense where you condemn technological advancement and looking out for your own interests or not letting Ahmadis sacrifice a goat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom