What's new

Pakistan tourism commercial

Hey guys! check out the video i made for Pakistan tourism. Indian members: this is my first ever video on youtube, kindly go easy, thanks. Enjoy :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-VxgccYuYk

Is it really made by u??

Good effort. :tup:

but its nothing to do with tourism, you should build a plot and storyline then execute it to the conclusion.

And the concluding message in the end (what u want to say for pakistan or why someone visit it or what's ur slogan)

yes it is. i was going to do all that but its my first video. So i'll learn, give me some time

good job, but i too find the video incomplete

this is my first video btw

i just recently posted

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job sir,

I think the video is perfect in it's own way but the word tourism might be inappropriate for this video however I liked the whole idea of this video and really enjoyed watching it

Thank you. I am writing down all your feedback and will try to include all the things you guys suggest in the next video. Once again, Thank you :)

It's well made. I actually thought it was an official ad for a while there. But like Bhai Zakir said, it needs a bit of a plot and I personally hate non-Desi music in these tourism ads. It kinda' takes away from them. :/

what software did you use?? movie maker? and how did you took parts of clips from various videos like string video etc?

I used video editor. Thats a long process. You have to download the whole video than extract the clips you need from it. Its a headache... Also a shout out to all the Indian members, very good feedback Thank you. I am now seriously considering making a tribute video for all the good feedback i received from Indian members :)

good effort- the branding "Land of Dreams" is just so super perfect fit on Pakistan- video was poor- wasnt representative yet the whole idea, I mean the Idea is simply great !!

Good Job over all --- try to contact some digital advertising company by personally visiting them and show them your idea- hopefully if they are not al kamino they will work it out with you and make some super duper cool promotional video with you about Land of Dreams...

Back
Top Bottom