What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, any latest update? All data points to a brand new system, not just new first stage - and definitely not an iteration of S system.

The 692 km altitude refers to the testing of the new larger first stage booster. Over 6 m in length and a larger diameter (slightly smaller than 2m) Likely, it is will be coupled with the Shaheen II second stage at this point to test separation etc... Further ahead, it's likely the new first stage will also be used as a second stage as well. A shorter version will also serve as a third stage. Development will proceed along the lines of India's Agni series with similar specifications.

A test may or may not have gone ahead today as per planned. If a test did go ahead today, it may or may not be officially announced by ISPR as a First Stage booster does not constitute a 'new system'.

what is going on here mods.

Last edited:
^^^ There is a post here which is deleted by mods. its no is 302 you missed it

Looks like we are going to be disappointed. :D
No but new dates are 12 and 13th November and some members are reporting massive movement off fighter jets over Karachi something is happening

What happened? Test hua ki nahi? :pop::pop:

I think one test is imminent. Early 12 Nov is my best guesstimate.
I think two tests off two new missiles and one is really long range missile today there was also massive movement off fighter jets over Karachi @bilal. @Horus @Bilal. date is 12 and 13th november

Possibly there was a test launch already? And Pakistanis did not want to report a failure to launch? Or the missile veered off course? By the way, what is with the fighter jet sorties as a couple of folks mentioned? Did the missile go offcourse? Could they be looking for it?

I think two tests off two new missiles and one is really long range missile today there was also massive movement off fighter jets over Karachi @bilal. @Horus @Bilal. date is 12 and 13th november

Kahan yar humein to ek bhi fighter jet nahi dikha except C-130s.

Possibly there was a test launch already? And Pakistanis did not want to report a failure to launch? Or the missile veered off course? By the way, what is with the fighter jet sorties as a couple of folks mentioned? Did the missile go offcourse? Could they be looking for it?
No tests will most probably take place in 12th and 13th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom