What's new

Pakistan to send more troops to Bahrain

fd24

Reaction score
Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:16AM GMT

Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari (L) met King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain on Wednesday, August 17, 2011.Pakistan has agreed to dispatch more mercenaries to Bahrain to help Al Khalifa regime's crackdown on anti-government protesters in the Persian Gulf state.

The agreement was reached when Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari met King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa during his one-day visit to Bahrain on Wednesday, IRNA reported Saturday.

Manama has been recruiting former soldiers and policemen from Pakistan at a steady rate to strengthen the government's forces.

In many demonstrations Bahraini protesters shouted slogans against Pakistani security forces in Urdu.

Pakistani and Saudi forces have played a major rule in suppressing anti-government protests in Bahrain since the beginning of unrest in the Persian Gulf country.

President of the Bahrain Center for Human Rights (BCHR) Nabeel Rajab said Friday that the Pakistani recruits have behaved with a heavy hand toward demonstrators.

"They're told they are going to go to a holy war in Bahrain to kill some non-Muslims or kafir [infidel] or Shias. They are paid well, maybe," Rajab noted.

Tens of thousands of Bahraini protesters have been holding peaceful anti-government rallies throughout the Middle Eastern country since February, demanding an end to the rule of the Al Khalifa family.

Scores of people have been killed and many more arrested and tortured in prisons in a government-sanctioned crackdown on protests since the beginning of the demonstrations.

According to the BCHR, there are currently over 1,000 political detainees inside the country.

On an inter government level we should not interfere in other countries. My simple way of looking at this is would americans be happy with this action of Pak government and if the answer is yes then its wrong for us to do it because americans are enemies of all muslims

Retired Pakistani security personnel as individuals are free to go wherever they can find work. Its a matter for them to live with

Retired Pakistani security personnel as individuals are free to go wherever they can find work. Its a matter for them to live with

Pakistani officers provide training and nothing more they might have fought 30 years ago but that does not mean that it is still the same now. Which is why this entire article is nonsense.

Zardai a shia sending pak mercs to oppress his fellow Shia's Wtf???

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Shame on Pakistan it's all about the $$$ now for you guys.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

This is why I said this article is another piece of Iranian propaganda doing its best to spread hate.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:16AM GMT

Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari (L) met King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain on Wednesday, August 17, 2011.Pakistan has agreed to dispatch more mercenaries to Bahrain to help Al Khalifa regime's crackdown on anti-government protesters in the Persian Gulf state.

The agreement was reached when Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari met King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa during his one-day visit to Bahrain on Wednesday, IRNA reported Saturday.

Manama has been recruiting former soldiers and policemen from Pakistan at a steady rate to strengthen the government's forces.

In many demonstrations Bahraini protesters shouted slogans against Pakistani security forces in Urdu.

Pakistani and Saudi forces have played a major rule in suppressing anti-government protests in Bahrain since the beginning of unrest in the Persian Gulf country.

President of the Bahrain Center for Human Rights (BCHR) Nabeel Rajab said Friday that the Pakistani recruits have behaved with a heavy hand toward demonstrators.

"They're told they are going to go to a holy war in Bahrain to kill some non-Muslims or kafir [infidel] or Shias. They are paid well, maybe," Rajab noted.

Tens of thousands of Bahraini protesters have been holding peaceful anti-government rallies throughout the Middle Eastern country since February, demanding an end to the rule of the Al Khalifa family.

Scores of people have been killed and many more arrested and tortured in prisons in a government-sanctioned crackdown on protests since the beginning of the demonstrations.

According to the BCHR, there are currently over 1,000 political detainees inside the country.

On an inter government level we should not interfere in other countries. My simple way of looking at this is would americans be happy with this action of Pak government and if the answer is yes then its wrong for us to do it because americans are enemies of all muslims

This news is from some Iranian Iranian source.

This is why I said this article is another piece of Iranian propaganda doing its best to spread hate.

So if I find a western backed source of this will it be an Iranian blacked Propaganda to ?

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Why are Arabs so scared of Persians and shiaism ? there are plenty of Persians living in the gulf states , Sunni-Shia Split is killing the Islamic world.

So if I find a western backed source of this will it be an Iranian blacked Propaganda to ?

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Why are Arabs so scared of Persians and shiaism ? there are plenty of Persians living in the gulf states , Sunni-Shia Split is killing the Islamic world.

I am a Shia - brother and the majority of Arabs who are not takfiri fanatics have no problem with Shia's and regarding retired military personnel are free to find work anywhere.

BS article - Iranian source shouldnt count as it has been proved that the uprising in bahrain was backed by iran.

If only we would stand together. United we stand Divided we fall. Wish Pakistan would just keep out of it

Why do you blame me?? Look at the news article and you will clearly see who is spreading more hate than the other.

sending mercenaries??:blink::blink:
Does pakistan have a mercenary training academy??

Look who the heck talking, who are fond of Crushing Last year Kashmir Demonstrations and Killing civilians in FATA and Afghanistan. Who always talk abour containing the chaos. So if Pakistan helped Bahrain containing the chaos then why your A$$ES are burning you double standard two face hypocrites

Back
Top Bottom