What's new

Pakistan to operate first multi functional global Navigational system

Gryphon

Reaction score
OCTOBER 2, 2013

1993278781373.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan would demonstrate its first multi functional global navigational system with the help of China in coming months, said an official press release on Wednesday.

Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research (SUPARCO) Chairman Ahmed Bilal said that Pakistans first multi functional global navigational system would be demonstrated in coming months of December or January.

The Chairman attended two international conferences on space sciences in China and told that an agreement in this regard has already been signed with Chinese side during his visit.

The SUPARCO chief further informed that the Global Navigational Satellite System (Beidu) ground based augmentation system will be first installed in Karachi region and will have multi functional benefits.

The Space Technology Applications are now playing an important role in human life and are being commonly used with full efficacy by shipping lines, airlines, in the fields of agriculture, medicines, spreading education, survey for dam constructions, road alignments, disaster management etc, he added.

The government has already approved the launching of Pakistans first remote sensing satellite that will now be developed and launched into space by early 2017.

Pakistan to operate first multi functional global Navigational system - The Lahore Times

Aoa, i don't get it. Is pakistan launching its own solution or becoming Chinese BeiDou System's first client? It says Pakistan's first MULTIFUNCTIONAL Global Navigation system.

If it is pakistan's own, how come is it global? That requires a lot of satellites. Please help me clear up a bit.

Aoa, i don't get it. Is pakistan launching its own solution or becoming Chinese BeiDou System's first client? It says Pakistan's first MULTIFUNCTIONAL Global Navigation system.

If it is pakistan's own, how come is it global? That requires a lot of satellites. Please help me clear up a bit.

they're getting Beidou System,thats all..

Do you know what a GPS is and who operates it and who're the clients for it? Same principle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom