What's new

Pakistan to launch state of the art satellite in space

Well in the Interview with Suparco chief on 29/12/13 he says that a contract with China has been signed for the remote sensing satellite Which means that it is going to be China which will design and launch the satellite.

No Turuk Maktahu provided assistance, now attach your azz on this rocket in ur avatar and gtfo of PDF

No,it would be China Great Wall Industry Corporation .You may be a Pakistani,but I know informed about Pakistani satellites than you .

No,it would be China Great Wall Industry Corporation .You may be a Pakistani,but I know informed about Pakistani satellites than you .

I see your azz is still here in PDF. Oh ya we all know you guys have vedic knowledge of how and who make satellites.

From budget 2015-16 speech

SUPARCO

Rs800 million has been earmarked for the on-going projects of Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO). According to the budgetary document released here Friday for project Pakistan Remote Security Satellite (PRSS) (China), approved in July 2013, Rs. 300 million would be acquired through foreign assistance while Rs. 500 million would be reserved from the national resources.

Pakistan targets 4.3% fiscal deficit in FY16

Long Range Launch Tracker - Spaceflight101

Spaceflight.com confirms that PRSS will be launched by China.
looks like it got delayed from previous ~2017 target.

Well China did tell Pakistan to hurry:

"The official also informed that Chinese side has further indicated that due to heavy commitments of various organizations under China national space administration for Chinese domestic space program, it is highly desirable to speed up the process from Pakistan side to avoid delays during execution stage."

China to help Pakistan install Rs 19.695b Remote Sensing Satellite

So you are going to launch it before Dec 2015 ?Any way such SLVs can only carry nano satellites to space.

Sorry dear,but you had a SLV program back in the 2000s.Nothing came out of it.

Which satellites have you made ?

Lets not even talk about Pakistani aerospace industry

Please !! when u quote, Quote full post...
and as i remember ,, it starts from "WHAT IF" we have SLV ""secret" programe ?? LIke just borrow technology from china and make by our own ?? Will it take more then 3 years in that case ?? i don,t think so..... do you ??

Well in the Interview with Suparco chief on 29/12/13 he says that a contract with China has been signed for the remote sensing satellite Which means that it is going to be China which will design and launch the satellite.
Launch ??? yess
Design ??? Naaaaa

it starts from "WHAT IF" we have SLV ""secret" programe ?? LIke just borrow technology from china and make by our own ?? Will it take more then 3 years in that case ?? i don,t think so..... do you ??

Dude,you guys need not.You can already upgrade your missiles to do that.But I don't see any one doing it

Dude,you guys need not.You can already upgrade your missiles to do that.But I don't see any one doing it
Yes we can .. but what are the problems ??
Short of funds for developing by-on
Short of time as other horses are on fast track

and

Jaanta hun sawab-e-tahat-O-Zahad
Par tabeyat idhar nahe aatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
It MUST be launched from Pakistani soil and Pakistani indigenous SLV... otherwise no use!!!!

How is this a launch? Pakistan does not have a launch vehicle. You guys are just building a satellite, right.
sadly right... :(

Back
Top Bottom