What's new

Pakistan to launch satellite in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, irrespective of how much its done alone or with china it should be a good learning experience that can help in further advances in this field. Satellite design is an interesting engineering domain especially when nowadays such things are being done from large satellites to nanosats using COTS.

so what....??????????? what you want to say......that you are very much powerful...by using slang language......if you don't want to know reality than ok......but it is fact that you have to go long way to be astrong country......but currently pakistan is a toy in chiness and american hand........
if i say you can not build a satelite or you are dependent on china than what is wrong??????
prove me that i am wrong.............
I never said we are very powerful. Yes we need help from China a very reliable ally. And there is nothing wrong in it. Countries don't start as super duper power from beginning. They progress slowly. In 60 years history of Pakistan with its changing govts and big enemies which led it to take some of the decision which it should never have taken. Pakistan did pretty good. We are not powerful as BRIC or other whatever name you guys use to define tops countries. But Pakistan have the potential. Every country have the potential.

Now what you said Pakistan is totally reliable on China. False. We need help from China but saying totally reliable is exaggerating. I said you should choose better words for you comments.

the land as an example i was given.....but in every factor BRIC is far ahead of other developing country... Pakistan is a part of "next eleven"
search Wikipedia for that...hope that will give you satisfaction......but you are not as important as BRIC.....

There are 3 major classes of the counries who are making progress.

• Countries who made progress because of human resource (India, China, Japan).
  • Countries who have infrastructure and geographic location (Dubai, Singapore, South-Africa etc)
  • Countries who have made progress because of natural resource they had (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait)

Pakistan falls in all the 3 groups, its 6th largest population of the world, it is blessed with coal, gold, copper, minerals, agriculture, water, mountains, deserts and sea and strategically we are gateway to central-asia, west-asia and neighboring country to two of word largest populations. I don't know how you take it but in the recipe of success, everything that matters is already with us.

We are not a poor country in any means.. we are only poorly managed one. All we need is one Jinnah, Ata Turk or Mao Zedong and we will rock the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom