fatman17

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan to launch operation in N. Waziristan

By Javed Aziz Khan

2011-03-14

PESHAWAR – The Pakistani military has deployed 20,000 troops to North Waziristan in preparation for a major operation in the troubled agency, media reported.

Preparations for a grand operation in the area are in the final stages, while authorities are arranging to accommodate those who are likely to migrate as a result of the operation, Dawn reported.

Two Frontier Corps wings have also been deployed in North Waziristan, reports said.

“To facilitate (accommodation of) around 500,000 tribesmen who are likely to be displaced, the FATA Disaster Management Authority has been directed to make arrangements in coordination with the world bodies,” Dawn said.

Those leaving their homes are likely to be accommodated in Dera Ismail Khan, Bannu and nearby districts.

hey every one,

above is a serious news. we might see a spree of bombs blasts. may Allah save us all..... please note that this operation will be tougher then what happened in South waziristan (SWA). in SWA, the operation was kind of failiur as,

a.the militant vs military casualty ratio was 5 : 1
b. TTP leadership had a close shave

now, they have contained NWA for more then an year . most of the leader ship has been disrupted by precision drone strikes. how ever the operation will be difficult because,

1. alqaeda will fully support as NWA and quetta are their last resorts
2. abu sayaf guerrilla group.
3. ilyas kashmiri 313 re grouping.
4. the ever vengefull TTP.

seekings Allah's protection for those who have purity of faith in this scenario.

The operation will target only anti-Pakistan groups such as TTP and LeJ. These groups are already quite weak and don't have any support from Afghan Taliban. I don't expect too many terrorist attacks since this will be the final run against the TTP. After this they probably won't exist.

Pakistan to launch operation in N. Waziristan

By Javed Aziz Khan

2011-03-14

PESHAWAR – The Pakistani military has deployed 20,000 troops to North Waziristan in preparation for a major operation in the troubled agency, media reported.

Preparations for a grand operation in the area are in the final stages, while authorities are arranging to accommodate those who are likely to migrate as a result of the operation, Dawn reported.

Two Frontier Corps wings have also been deployed in North Waziristan, reports said.

“To facilitate (accommodation of) around 500,000 tribesmen who are likely to be displaced, the FATA Disaster Management Authority has been directed to make arrangements in coordination with the world bodies,” Dawn said.

Those leaving their homes are likely to be accommodated in Dera Ismail Khan, Bannu and nearby districts.

I am expecting this "Big News". This is only solution to get rid from these evil creatures. This is also solution to get rid from Drone attack and curb terrorist sympathetic elements. After a hundreds of terrorist killed by drone in this area, nothing is left to make a final operation in this region to wipe out their center.

haqqanis are not the bad guys. i wonder why pakistani goverment let americans do that with them this is sad at times.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh man i hope its last opration and pak forces get control all over pakistan back and US stop drones then.

Operation can be avoided if they just left Pakistan. If we have to fight, we fight for Pakistan.

operation against haqqani network should not be held ...... it will be a bad decision if pak army does it ....... very bad ..... indeed a lay person in pakistan will suffer the consequences damn it ............... may ALLAH bless pakistan

About time too. I think Pak army wanted to soften targets through drone attacks first. Looks like they have achieved that.

And yeah we need to be ready for bomb blasts. We have to bear it somehow.

About time too. I think Pak army wanted to soften targets through drone attacks first. Looks like they have achieved that.

And yeah we need to be ready for bomb blasts. We have to bear it somehow.

Mehru , when someone is invading your home with a gun there are 2 things you can do.

1: Let them do what they want to do.
2: Fight them off , in which both could get injured and one would have to die , you just have to chose who is going to be the dead man.

But the morality tells us that the invader is wrong and if he is as persistent as the TTP you don't get many options left on the table.
I am a big believer in negotiations but now i realize that its time when we have to fight this war even when we don't want to fight it.
We have to fight because its being imposed on us , we have to fight for our dignity , integrity and freedom.

If its the fight to the death then lets finish it once and for all - we have to Fight for Pakistan.

Mehru , when someone is invading your home with a gun there are 2 things you can do.

1: Let them do what they want to do.
2: Fight them off , in which both could get injured and one would have to die , you just have to chose who is going to be the dead man.

But the morality tells us that the invader is wrong and if he is as persistent as the TTP you don't get many options left on the table.
I am a big believer in negotiations but now i realize that its time when we have to fight this war even when we don't want to fight it.
We have to fight because its being imposed on us , we have to fight for our dignity , integrity and freedom.

If its the fight to the death then lets finish it once and for all - we have to Fight for Pakistan.

I totally favour WOT. Negotiations time is up. No matter how many civilian causalities we have to take even if it includes myself, we have to get rid of this menace so that our future generations could live in peace.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom