What's new

Pakistan to Invest $48.5 Billion On Defense Between 2020-2024: Report

Why are you his momma or something?

The person made a comment about Pakistani budgeting, I gave a sarcastic response which some how ended up flaring up his insecurities.

What's your hurt in that?
No he is just appalled, as I am, to the level of irrational and rabid ferocity being shown by you. You seem to be having a psychological meltdown. Kindly stick to the thread topic and don't derail it further.

What Screw up, what stupidity? All I said that I didn't realize Pakistan spent so much on defence ... an opinion that I have full right of expressing based on my perception.

Some posts later I posted the following...

You are a obviously over-wrought for no known reason and are behaving like an uncouth ill mannered poorly brought up person. If you have some issue with my reply have civil discussion if it's not too much for you to do.

All you said was you didn't know how much Pakistan spent on defense.
I gave you how and why it does in a sarcastic way.
It's you who got flared up for being corrected and let your insecurities lose and wrote what you did in response.

So once again, I'm not here to keep your momma boy thingy in check. When you write something, then be willing to be corrected and stop acting like a child on it. No one abused you or anything.
And I am certainly not going to make you feel better in your misery while correcting you.

So stop being an insecure person already.

No he is just appalled, as I am, to the level of irrational and rabid ferocity being shown by you. You seem to be having a psychological meltdown. Kindly stick to the thread topic and don't derail it further.

You are not appalled. You have a problem with being corrected sarcastically and not being "made to feel fine" while being wrong.
And as with all little insecure momma kids, they project their mentality onto others because absorbing correction is a problem.
Fix that in yourself.

Nah we get all these goodies for free you know. All the frigates come free, the JF-17's are all being produced for free. The Missiles are being developed and tested for free. The tanks just spawn out of thin air in our HIT...

Re read these two and ask yourself who is having a psychological meltdown for being corrected.

You have been too hasty with your reply. If you read on, you will see my reply several posts later. Also, I don't recollect addressing you in a discourteous manner or ever addressing you at all. Kindly don't address in me such a sarcastic manner. Seems like people these days have forgone all semblance of sobriety and decency in dealing with people. BTW if you get worked up so much by visiting this forum ... I think you should cut down your visits then. Kindly stay civil.

All you said was you didn't know how much Pakistan spent on defense.
I gave you how and why it does in a sarcastic way.
It's you who got flared up for being corrected and let your insecurities lose and wrote what you did in response.

So once again, I'm not here to keep your momma boy thingy in check. When you write something, then be willing to be corrected and stop acting like a child on it. No one abused you or anything.
And I am certainly not going to make you feel better in your misery while correcting you.

So stop being an insecure person already.

You are not appalled. You have a problem with being corrected sarcastically and not being made to feel fine while being wrong.

Re read these two and ask yourself who is having a psychological meltdown for being corrected.

And you are telling me to derail the topic while throwing in your stupid insecurity for being pointed out in a sarcastic way?
Stop being a child once again.
Nothing I posted deserved a reply in the tone you responded. But that is lost on you seems like. Over aggressiveness is a sign of unstable mind. As you have nothing better to do. This will be my last response to you ... who definitely has some deep psychological issues.

Last edited:
Tbh we Indians have higher defence budget that our aukat. We spent less in health , edu , infra , R&D. But we don't have any option either.
You have.
If you don't start the arm race, then both you and Indian can spend more on other areas.

Nothing I posted deserved a reply in the tone you responded. But that is lost on seems like. Over aggressiveness is a sign of unstable mind. As you have nothing better to do. I will This will be my last response to you ... who definitely is has some deep psychological issues.

No one is being aggressive, except you being pointed out for lack of understanding on something in a sarcastic way (a joke in normal human terms), which you want to refer to aggressiveness to feel secure. The same reason you keep referring to your other post, because you can't take criticism be sarcastic or not, and want to prove to yourself more than others that you were "not lacking".
Inability to be criticized or pointed out for being wrong even remotely is a sign of a weak immature personality.
Might want to look that up, before trying to project your unhealthy state on to others.
If you were so stable, you wouldn't be having your issues with a sarcastic response. Only immature folk want to receive only praises in response to whatever they post because the "dopamine", and hide their shit behind, "oh you can be civilized", "oh you are not being sweat enough to not hurt my little whiny ego".

Do let me know if you actually sat down and cried over my sarcastic response and I will send some tissues over as a recompense?

No one is being aggressive, except you being pointed out for lack of understanding on something in a sarcastic way (a joke in normal human terms), which you want to refer to aggressiveness to feel secure. The same reason you keep referring to your other post, because you can't take criticism be sarcastic or not, and want to prove to yourself more than others that you were "not lacking".
Inability to be criticized or pointed out for being wrong even remotely is a sign of a weak immature personality.
Might want to look that up, before trying to project your unhealthy state on to others.
If you were so stable, you wouldn't be having your issues with a sarcastic response. Only immature folk want to receive only praises in response to whatever they post because the "dopamine", and hide their shit behind, "oh you can be civilized", "oh you are not being sweat enough to not hurt my little whiny ego".

Do let me know if you actually sat down and cried over my sarcastic response and I will send some tissues over as a recompense?
You should get professional help. You are really in need for it.

You should get professional help. You are really need it.

Oh you are still crying little bud? Touche.
My bad for hurting your feelings with a sarcastic response to your question/comment.
So what's it like in the place you live? People have to be super sweet around you all the time or you start crying?
Should I apologize for breaking your heart or may be request the mods to put a label on your avatar "handle with care" and "no sarcastic comments"?

You are really need it.

Btw
All your bases are belong to us too. :-):-):-)

Kashmir will never get solved because nor India will give single inch Kashmir neither we except to get from Pakistan. Only drama will be continued and leaders will take advantages from both sides.

Pakistan should need to learn from china-india relationship. Dispute, so many issues but not a single bullet fired from last many years. Trade is best part of our relationship....

Defence budget is only 1.6 (GDP)..... Still, very less compare to many countries
Oh see how you Indians think..

Pakistan needs to learn...
Yet you Indians think you can clap with one hand. It take two to tango or fight. So look in the mirror as well.
Re kashmir.. if there is a will its solvable. Ultimately no matter what you do the will of the people on the ground matter. Your side of the LOC is not happy. On our side Kashmir is peaceful and prosperous

Pakistan is spending billions on WOT. India have successfully limited Pakistan army capacity building through Baloch and Afghan terrorism. India spend much less as their % of budget on IoK. At this rate I expect Pakistan to give up claim on IoK and may even loss AJK/GB unless terrorism is defeated once for all.

$48b may sound impressive on paper but very little will go towards weapons.

Oh see how you Indians think..

Pakistan needs to learn...
Yet you Indians think you can clap with one hand. It take two to tango or fight. So look in the mirror as well.
Re kashmir.. if there is a will its solvable. Ultimately no matter what you do the will of the people on the ground matter. Your side of the LOC is not happy. On our side Kashmir is peaceful and prosperous

You are not getting it, the day Pakistan is broken up Kashmiris too will fall in line. They already chose India over Pakistan in 1947. Remember that. Pakistan first need to put its house in order.

Back
Top Bottom