What's new

Pakistan to export 100 Mushshaq trainer aircrafts to Turkey

EXCELLENT news!!!
This is a big order and will pa e way for future coooeration!
Mushaq have done pretty well in export market and i hope JF17 will follow suite!

Let's assume one Super Mashallah cost PKR 60K × 100=
PKR 60Cr which is $63 Million.

Excellent revenue IMO.

haha if this is the price i can buy one :p:

What's about learning how to fly, especially after retirement (since only then I may somehow manage little from here and there to buy that plane!?*!!!)? One of my friends started to take flying lessons but quit after a couple of lessons. What he told me was like flying is little different from driving since its like 3D vs 2D. Can somebody comment???

What's about learning how to fly, especially after retirement (since only then I may somehow manage little from here and there to buy that plane!?*!!!)? One of my friends started to take flying lessons but quit after a couple of lessons. What he told me was like flying is little different from driving since its like 3D vs 2D. Can somebody comment???
I got my licence a little bit ago. Lets put it this way, it requires a lot more awareness and there a lot less tolerance for mistakes.

Aircraft are MUCH safer than cars but not very forgiving of glaring mistakes.

I got my licence a little bit ago. Lets put it this way, it requires a lot more awareness and there a lot less tolerance for mistakes.

Aircraft are MUCH safer than cars but not very forgiving of glaring mistakes.
Thanks. Then it's beyond my league!!!!

Wow that's a huge order MashAllah :pakistan:
522288-108954bfad280337153a46ae34a0a874.jpg

Congratzz to PAC

Mashallah!
10 for Nigera and another 100 for Turkey.
Let's hope that now they deliver the order in time.It surely is a confidence booster for the defence industry.If they can invest a part of their funds and savings in R&D of another platform that can fulfill the role of CAS for the armies around the world, just like an A-10.And if they can offer that at an affordable price tag as well then, they can claim their share at another market which has started to unfold & is quite hot during the recent times.
Something on the lines of an A-29 seems like a decent proposition or similar to a textron Scorpion (at the higher end) if they can.It's a tough competition but we have shown our will to compete.
Let's assume one Super Mashallah cost PKR 60K × 100=
PKR 60Cr which is $63 Million.

Excellent revenue IMO.

Well bro, a Super Mashallah or a Simple Mashallah both cost nothing.:D

Last edited:
Congratulations Huge Huge Order...

So we gonna sell 100 Trainers to Turkey and in return we will Participate is TFX Program by Turkey ?? Just a wish :D :D

:pakistan:
:pakistan:

What happened to Turkish trainer project?

Turkish Aviation projects:

-Civilian Turboprop: Hurkus-A
-Military Basic Trainer: Hurkus-B
-Armed COIN Turboprop Aircraft: Hurkus-C
-Advanced Turbojet Trainer: T-X
-Stealth Fighter Aircraft: TF-X

Super Mushshaq is to meet the requirements of preliminary trainer aircraft requirement of Turkish Air Forces. Hurkus is a basic trainer.

Last edited:
I'd doubt so, similiar trainer aircraft with close spec and configurations can go up to 5 million.

Hi,

That price could be for a basic trainer----. Preliminary trainers are in 100 k ranges---tops at 200K dollars range---.

Turkish Aviation projects:

-Civilian Turboprop: Hurkus-A
-Military Basic Trainer: Hurkus-B
-Light Armed Turboprop Aircraft: Hurkus-C
-Advanced Turbojet Trainer: T-X
-Stealth Fighter Aircraft: TF-X

Super Mushshaq is to meet the requirements of preliminary trainer aircraft requirement of Turkish Air Forces.
Hurkus B is not a basic trainer,it is an intermediate kinda trainer, more of replacement to T-37 i guess?H-C and T-X for replacing T-38?
from what i know TAF was in a dire need of a replacement of their older Italian and Cessnas trainers,Super M being the cheapest and the most reliable was chosen,wise decision.
Which aircraft were in competition to Super M?Competitors like DA-40,SR-22,PC-7 cost 3x times as much.

Hi,

That price could be for a basic trainer----. Preliminary trainers are in 100 k ranges---tops at 200K dollars range---.
DA-40 costs around +500K$
ph-jlk-untitled-diamond-da-40d-diamond-star-tdi_PlanespottersNet_687314.jpg

Back
Top Bottom