What's new

Pakistan to buy two nuclear power plants from China?

China can easily train Pakistani scientist and engineers who can then come and build the reactor and call it indigenous.. Karakorum highway is being expanded for reason..we dont need air to sea transport between China and Pakistan..go figure..challenge to all strategy thinkers!

The reactor can be built underground to hide it from spying satellites..we do have a lot of tunnels dug into Baluchistan mountains and they are there for a reason..A lot of Pakistani engineers have worked in Makkah cutting and drilling tunnels through the mountains..so we do have the necessary experience..now only add some tools and machinery!

I guess Pakistan and China will form their own NSG... whoever will become its member can get Civil Nuclear technology .....:smokin:

(Reuters) - An adviser to Iran's Supreme Leader said on Tuesday that Tehran was willing to share its controversial nuclear technology with neighboring countries, suggesting it could help Turkey build an atomic power plant.

The United States, European Union and their allies suspect Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons and, along with the U.N. Security Council, have imposed sanctions to try to stop it from enriching uranium. But Tehran says its nuclear program is to generate electric power and refuses to halt it.

"Iran developed a very sophisticated nuclear science and technological capability, which we are quite ready to share with ... neighboring countries and friendly countries in the region," the adviser, Mohammad Javad Larijani, said.

"Turkey is for years trying to have a nuclear power plant but no country in the West is willing to build that for them," Larijani told reporters. "This is true for our Arab (neighbors) in the region."

"We are ready to cooperate with them in this regard, while within the NPT." He was referring to the 1968 nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, which aims to prevent the spread of atomic weapons technology.

"We can produce (nuclear power plants) together, share the electricity," he told Reuters in an interview. "This is also a source of income for us. It is not (just) Westinghouse that can build a nuclear facility, or Canada. Islamic Republic of Iran also is ready to build (a) nuclear facility."

"Also we can produce fuel," he said. "We think about this commercial value in the future."

Larijani said Iran did not have a "concrete proposal" for nuclear cooperation with Turkey or another state at the moment though he said Tehran had made its willingness to help known.

There was no immediate response to a request for a reaction to Larijani's remarks from the Turkish U.N. mission.

Iran ready to help Turkey with nuclear plant: aide | Reuters

One way or another we will get those reactors

I guess Pakistan and China will form their own NSG... whoever will become its member can get Civil Nuclear technology .....:smokin:
?????????????????? (i dont like to say WTF)........

?????????????????? (i dont like to say WTF)........
Yes! ure quite right. U don't need to say anything like that...U know what when this gonna happens the probably the Western world gonna get shocked....Under the present scenarios, like what the US/West is treating us, You will see such a surprise one day...all options are on the table.The days for the US are over it can't be dictator of the world nomore...:smokin:

i on most forums say that hydro and wind projects first have to be used up to think about nuclear. as they are more cost effective and vital for our survvial. as hydral projects will help in floods and water managment in winter.
we could have saved 10 billion dollars if we had 1 or 2 dams by reducing flood.

Yes! ure quite right. U don't need to say anything like that...U know what when this gonna happens the probably the Western world gonna get shocked....Under the present scenarios, like what the US/West is treating us, You will see such a surprise one day...all options are on the table.The days for the US are over it can't be dictator of the world nomore...:smokin:
Ek azadpakistan2009 kam tha kaya.......:lol:

Mr American and Mr Indian,

Pakistan and China need permission from no one. Like they did with military nuclear program, so can they do it for civilian nuclear power.

and the pakistanis keep wondering why the world has such a wrong perception of them:lol:

just read the quote to which i had replied.....if u don't wait for anyone's permission, don't expect them to respect u too.....
I'm sorry Sir! I didn't wan't to hurt ure feelings. I just tried to expose confusion within the minds of the various self imposing, developed pplz from the developed world...This is a general statement we can not fix the minds of the ppl, they are free to think whatever they want to.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom