What's new

Pakistan: The Next US Target

WE DONT NEED PLA OR PLAAF ON THE GROUND TO FIGHT US.IN AFGHANISTAN THERE ARE ONLY 30 MILLION PUSHTOONS WHO FOUGHT THE US FOR 10 YEARS AND ARE WINNING.WE GOT 40 MILLION HEAVILY ARMED PUSHTOONS WHO FOUGHT INDIA AND LIBERATED 75% OF KASHMIR FROM INDIA WITHOUT ANY AIR FORCE OR TANKS AND WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM PAKISTAN ARMY.WE WANT MORAL AND MILITARY EQUIPMENT SUPORT AND WE DONT EVEN NEED PAKISTAN ARMY TO FIGHT THE AMERICAN S ON WESTREN BORDER WITH AFGHANISTAN ARMY SHOULD FIGHT INDIANS ON EASTREN FRONT INDIAN BORDER AND LET US TEACH THE US A LESSON.UNITE FOR KHILAFAH AND ISLAM AND PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH) AND ALLAH.WE WILL DEFEAT THEM AS WE DEFEATED THE ROMAN EMPIRE BABYLON EMPIRE BYZENTINE EMPIRE THE PERSIAN EMPIRE AND THE SOVIET EMPIRE.AMERICA IS LIKE A FLY FOR Muslims and PUSHTOONS

Here is another loser taking credit for Turkish and Afghan accomplishments. Have some pride!

Here is another loser taking credit for Turkish and Afghan accomplishments. Have some pride!

pashtuns ruled india first among all muslims, and pashtuns are very much part of pakistan, infact here are more pashtuns in pakistan then entire afghanistan

pashtuns ruled india first among all muslims, and pashtuns are very much part of pakistan, infact here are more pashtuns in pakistan then entire afghanistan

I didn't know Babur was a pashtoon. anyway If you guys think it is perfectly normal to claim to be a part of Ottman empire, who am I to question it. It is not my self respect that is at stake.

Pakistan bought this upon themselves.

CIA scvm are swarming our cities daily thanks to Kiyani and co.

They are even building a more consolidated base for themselves in Islamabad until it was exposed recently - these recent ejections are nothing - the real CIA are in our bazaars moving from safe house to safe house with Pakistani stamped "work visas" in case they ever get challenged.

Well done guys! by creating an internal enemy for yourself by doing the Americans bidding, now that they've switched on you - you are stuck between a rock and a hard place! How are you going to wriggle out of this? Until all of pakistan is practically controlled by Washington?

WE DONT NEED PLA OR PLAAF ON THE GROUND TO FIGHT US.IN AFGHANISTAN THERE ARE ONLY 30 MILLION PUSHTOONS WHO FOUGHT THE US FOR 10 YEARS AND ARE WINNING.WE GOT 40 MILLION HEAVILY ARMED PUSHTOONS WHO FOUGHT INDIA AND LIBERATED 75% OF KASHMIR FROM INDIA WITHOUT ANY AIR FORCE OR TANKS AND WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM PAKISTAN ARMY.WE WANT MORAL AND MILITARY EQUIPMENT SUPORT AND WE DONT EVEN NEED PAKISTAN ARMY TO FIGHT THE AMERICAN S ON WESTREN BORDER WITH AFGHANISTAN ARMY SHOULD FIGHT INDIANS ON EASTREN FRONT INDIAN BORDER AND LET US TEACH THE US A LESSON.UNITE FOR KHILAFAH AND ISLAM AND PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH) AND ALLAH.WE WILL DEFEAT THEM AS WE DEFEATED THE ROMAN EMPIRE BABYLON EMPIRE BYZENTINE EMPIRE THE PERSIAN EMPIRE AND THE SOVIET EMPIRE.AMERICA IS LIKE A FLY FOR Muslims and PUSHTOONS

What's with wanna be terrorists and ottoman empire ***-dreamers digging up dead threads to proclaim so-called jihad!! :disagree:

With this Osama episode and hacker's attacks, defence.pk standard rapidly going down.. Mods... please get a grip on the forum please...

Ask coward Indians to stop supplying funds to terrorists of Baitullah Meshud, ask them to stop provide psychological medicines to terrorist being used to give and hypnotise the suicide bombers in FATA.

I wish the Jewish/Hindu Zionism could come to senses and stop massacar of Humanity

Buhat alaa , jana jee ... :tup::tup:

I didn't know Babur was a pashtoon. anyway If you guys think it is perfectly normal to claim to be a part of Ottman empire, who am I to question it. It is not my self respect that is at stake.

:facepalm:, learn history, mslim ruled india even before babur

Back
Top Bottom