What's new

Featured Pakistan: The next big Asian market for tech startups?

Pakistan is non serious and irresponsible state, specially this government, that is why this is not going to happen.

Pakistan is non serious and irresponsible state, specially this government, that is why this is not going to happen.
pubg ban, youtube ban (in the past, and possible in future), and bitcoin ban are examples

due to expensive dollars now if you want to buy ordinary laptop it cost near 1lakh Pkr, govt should reduce duties or ask lenovo to manufacture laptops in Pakistan so ordinary people can afford such technology items and benefit from these opportunities
I purchased a laptop in 14k and upgraded 8 times as the need arise, now it can perform anything which any latest laptop can

due to expensive dollars now if you want to buy ordinary laptop it cost near 1lakh Pkr, govt should reduce duties or ask lenovo to manufacture laptops in Pakistan so ordinary people can afford such technology items and benefit from these opportunities
Past government provided 2 lac laptops free of cost per year.

in which year you purchased,2 years back prices were less but now everyone has raised prices of these items

pubg ban, youtube ban (in the past, and possible in future), and bitcoin ban are examples

I purchased a laptop in 14k and upgraded 8 times as the need arise, now it can perform anything which any latest laptop can

Past government provided 2 lac laptops free of cost per year.

good processor enhances performance ,hard disk only help to increase memory space similarly people dealing with graphics require good graphic cards in their pcs
There is a difference between HDD and SSD, SSD has less R/W memory time as compared to HDD that improves the performance of your machine a lot. The things you are mentioning, are good on paper only. If you want to start with minimum specs then you are good to go with SSD and who don't like more power and efficiency.

There is a difference between HDD and SSD, SSD has less R/W memory time as compared to HDD that improves the performance of your machine a lot. The things you are mentioning, are good on paper only. If you want to start with minimum specs then you are good to go with SSD and who don't like more power and efficiency.
perfect, i am using samsung 860 pro, i have used hdd and 4 different types of ssds, ssd is best method to upgrade a computer.

Even core 2 duo will be faster than i5 if core 2 due is paired with decent ssd for a normal user.

I am able to run mac os on my normal laptop and my mac is faster than old Macs, only due to faster SSD

Back
Top Bottom