What's new

Pakistan: the apartheid hub

A while back Qadianis used to act more Muslim than Muslims. Now they act more liberal than liberals. The guy is crying about Quran reading and LGBT at the same time. Confusion much?

A while back Qadianis used to act more Muslim than Muslims. Now they act more liberal than liberals. The guy is crying about Quran reading and LGBT at the same time. Confusion much?

If you didn't bring ahmadis into this I wouldn't have posted on this thread but since you have a bone to pick with qadianis I suggest you start with me.

I fear for you people sometimes, you see qadianis in your nightmares, you hallucinate about qadianis in your house. Damn those Qadianis are everywhere, huh.

Huh? What did the evil qadianis do now? Up to no good are they? Must be planning to destroy ''islam ka qila'' with their fork knives again i guess.

If you didn't bring ahmadis into this I wouldn't have posted on this thread but since you have a bone to pick with qadianis I suggest you start with me.

I fear for you people sometimes, you see qadianis in your nightmares, you hallucinate about qadianis in your house. Damn those Qadianis are everywhere, huh.

I learned my lessons years ago when my dear childhood friend tried to 'convert' me. I read his books, quoted passages to him and asked him questions. At the end the only thing he could say was: "you will see in 500 years". That was when I was in 8th grade. Ever since then, I have known the futility of arguing with a Qadiani.

Huh? What did the evil qadianis do now? Up to no good are they? Must be planning to destroy ''islam ka qila'' with their fork knives again i guess.

I just object to them calling themselves Muslims when they clearly are not. History of Islam is full of deviancies with a charismatic leader who claimed prophethood. Qadiani religion is just another one of those.

I learned my lessons years ago when my dear childhood friend tried to 'convert' me. I read his books, quoted passages to him and asked him questions. At the end the only thing he could say was: "you will see in 500 years". That was when I was in 8th grade. Ever since then, I have known the futility of arguing with a Qadiani.

I just object to them calling themselves Muslims when they clearly are not. History of Islam is full of deviancies with a charismatic leader who claimed prophethood. Qadiani religion is just another one of those.

I don't understand Why didn't Allah just destroy qadiani. Lets pray together brother. Qadiani hurt your feelings so you want to go commando and do some fiadeen attack yes?

I don't understand Why didn't Allah just destroy qadiani. Lets pray together brother. Qadiani hurt your feelings so you want to go commando and do some fiadeen attack yes?

That was years ago. I am not bothered. I stated my objection. It would be a detour to discuss it anymore. I have no problem associating with a Qadiani at human level. Some of my suppliers are Qadianis, I do not think much of them being so. But for sake of clarity, it is important to know what is what. If you have any more problems with this, then go ahead and follow @khuldune for the article-writer's views and inclinations.

I didn't ask for your childhood stories, I'm just bemused why you had to leave a smart comment about "qadianis". No one here is trying to convert you, some Pakistanis just feel to important about themselves...

I didn't ask for your childhood stories, I'm just bemused why you had to leave a smart comment about "qadianis". No one here is trying to convert you, some Pakistanis just feel to important about themselves...

Let me quote you wise guy: "I fear for you people sometimes, you see qadianis in your nightmares, you hallucinate about qadianis in your house. Damn those Qadianis are everywhere, huh."

Now read again what you have written above. How does your foot taste now?

if you wish to categorise Ahmadis ( refrain from using qadiyani), lets just call them peace loving muslims.

You've been banned so many times and you keep coming back. Go see a shrink. That might do you some good.

do you have a problem my ahmadi friend?

the latest prophet of islam who founded ahmadi sect as far as I know preached love for all and peace. don't know why the sunnis are unhappy about this wonderful message.

I can not believe I am replying to a habitual troll, but you really need to read some history, backed by authentic scholarship based on extant sources. You would change your views in a heartbeat. The message of peace was aimed at British, not Hindus; especially NOT Hindus.

Let me quote you wise guy: "I fear for you people sometimes, you see qadianis in your nightmares, you hallucinate about qadianis in your house. Damn those Qadianis are everywhere, huh."

Now read again what you have written above. How does your foot taste now?

You've been banned so many times and you keep coming back. Go see a shrink. That might do you some good.

??? erm...im not the one who pulled out a comment about qadianis out of no where. I'm not the one who felt telling my life story which included a evil qadiani trying to convert a helpless pure muslim. You left a comment FIRST about "Qadianis". I only replied asking why you people see qadianis everywhere. LoL

Back
Top Bottom