What's new

Pakistan tests first locally-built helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to See Pakistani Money going in nice way...Keep it up.... :victory:

It seems that the private sector is hiring engineers from NUST and other well renowned universities. I have a high hope that in coming ten years we might be able to make helis on our own. INSHALLAH

Are you seriously a senior moderator??? I suggest read before you post goes to you first. Sorry I am posting this after long but when did any Indian till you post made it a measuring contest??? I saw Indian members congratulating and even convincing Pakistani member which were in despair that this is a good beginning.

And the other thread from where I was diverted here... please go and reply to DESERT FIGHTER;s post in that thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/228417-hal-unveil-armed-rudra-helicopter-aero-india-2013-a-2.html

As usual this thread has been dragged into a measuring contest by our neighbors..we did this better etc etc....real mature.

The designer grp capt Mujeeb has worked on UAV's before this.
The pilot too Mr rehan..has quite a few hours on autogyro's.
This machine was built locally including the engine..which puts out 125hp..
a bigger engine is already present..all are rotary designs.
There is a two seater attack variant with a cobra style enclosed canopy, a four seater and one with hovering capability all ready to fly.
Endurance is around 3 hours or so..more with extra fuel tanks.
The one you saw flying can carry a a fully equipped trooper with his .50 cal and still climb to 17000ft.
This can be converted to a UCAV..and the design is scalable..so a version with upto six seats can be built.

p.s..
the reason it took three tries to take off was due to crappy fuel.. which was "donated" by a pump owner..
There was a rehearsal flight before that.. the fuel was from another station..and it took off in 50ft..went to 15k..can landed on the ***.

Are you seriously a senior moderator??? I suggest read before you post goes to you first. Sorry I am posting this after long but when did any Indian till you post made it a measuring contest??? I saw Indian members congratulating and even convincing Pakistani member which were in despair that this is a good beginning.

And the other thread from where I was diverted here... please go and reply to DESERT FIGHTER;s post in that thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/228417-hal-unveil-armed-rudra-helicopter-aero-india-2013-a-2.html

I reiterate, you are again dragging this into an ego issue for yourself. Because you are one pointing out that the Pakistani did so after.. lets see.. umm.. 2 years? . Ill stick to my stance on immature and glass ego individuals like you who give India a bad name.

Me give a bad name to India??? You do have some serious comprehension issues. Go and check my posts supporting Pakistan for JF17, against TTP etc etc etc. And I guess you forgot this is a forum and everyone is entitled to ones opinion unless it's not derogatory. I saw your earlier posts and thought you are a sane person... and if commenting late to this thread is late... I said I was redirected from the other site and I saw your above post and was shocked... hey is this oscar??? If you can't take criticism on yourself then let it be, I am sorry, but you are then showing the world how narrow minded you are and certainly giving a bad name to.. forget it, I won't even go as shallow as you.

I reiterate, you are again dragging this into an ego issue for yourself. Because you are one pointing out that the Pakistani did so after.. lets see.. umm.. 2 years? . Ill stick to my stance on immature and glass ego individuals like you who give India a bad name.

Me give a bad name to India??? You do have some serious comprehension issues. Go and check my posts supporting Pakistan for JF17, against TTP etc etc etc. And I guess you forgot this is a forum and everyone is entitled to ones opinion unless it's not derogatory. I saw your earlier posts and thought you are a sane person... and if commenting late to this thread is late... I said I was redirected from the other site and I saw your above post and was shocked... hey is this oscar??? If you can't take criticism on yourself then let it be, I am sorry, but you are then showing the world how narrow minded you are and certainly giving a bad name to.. forget it, I won't even go as shallow as you.

I possibly could not care less...and still stick to the idea that it is an egoistic issue for you to see Indian members being pointed out. Because there is NO other reason for your attempt at critique and holier than thou attitude which is why there is no reason to be anything beyond superficial in this response. I have much much more time looking at posts and know exactly where the balance lies. Any further issues you have, suggest you direct it to the GHQ.

Ok Oscar... I see it now.. maybe I was wrong... I think Desert Fighter's posts just irked me soo much that I lost my balance for a moment. I apologies to you and all the pdf members. I think you are right.... once again. Sorry again!

I possibly could not care less...and still stick to the idea that it is an egoistic issue for you to see Indian members being pointed out. Because there is NO other reason for your attempt at critique and holier than thou attitude which is why there is no reason to be anything beyond superficial in this response. I have much much more time looking at posts and know exactly where the balance lies. Any further issues you have, suggest you direct it to the GHQ.

I think untill further news or development on this project, this thread needs to be closed so people dont dig up such old threads and start troll wars. All that needs to be discussed has been discussed.

Reactions: SQ8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom