What's new

Pakistan Taliban 'sets up a base in Syria'

why are we missing @Zarvan & Pakone here?

I hope they take out terrorist bashar and than destroy USA and Israel too and fight for muslins off Palestine too

One must remember that Imam mehdi is neither mentioned in Quran nor sahih hadith........................

I was wondering the same
imam mehdi is mentioned in several authentic hadees

Last edited by a moderator:
One must remember that Imam mehdi is neither mentioned in Quran nor sahih hadith........................

I was wondering the same

these are few sahih ahadiths if need more tell me i will post more.

The following are the collection of Sahih (authentic) Hadith regarding Mahdi.

Hadhrat Abdullah bin Mas'ood(RA) reports from the Prophet(SAW), who said:

The world will not come to pass until a man from among my family, whose name will be my name, rules over the Arabs.

(Tirmidhi Sahih, Vol. 9, P. 74; Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 5, P. 207;
also narrated by Ali b. Abi Talib, Abu Sa'id, Umm Salma, Abu Hurayra)

The Prophet(SAW) said:

Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my family and just before the day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression.

(Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, Vol. 1, P. 99)

Hadhrat Ali(RA) narrates that Rasulullah(SAW) said:

Even if only a day remains for Qiyamah to come, yet Allah will surely send a man from my family who will fill this world with such justice and fairness, just as it initially was filled with oppression.

(Abu Dawood)

i am not saying that t.t.p is force of imam mehdi. they are US funded terrorists.

I think this whole scenerio is being set up for the arrival of Prophet Isa and Imam mehdi. It is a well known fact that many fighters of imam mehdi will come from a pak iran region. Also, Prophet Isa will be descending on Damascus. If you carefuly look into this arab situation, we can argue that arab spring (revolutions in arab world) could be dajjal.

And this children is what happens when you stay out in the sun too long...

what the hell happened to this thread???

:omghaha::rofl:

TTP are followers of the coming prophet!!! seriously, just when I thought it cannot get dumber!!!!!

They are like the holy budget version of the avengers;

You have:
Buttman: no need to explain the reason for his name.
Thoora: what he lacks in brain capacity he makes up for in brawn
Captain I hate Amrika: go figure.
The green laltern: his passion for faith burns with a green flame.
Halwa: he thinks he is the hulk except he is fat, soft, spongy and brown.
Tin Daba Man: you may know of him as the guy collecting scraps, but he hides a powerful secret!

And of course their leader, vocal and chauvinist Extraordinare: Zahid "red beret" Hamid.

Rebuttal: TTP reject reports of ‘Taliban camps’ in Syria
By AFP Published: July 17, 201
PESHAWAR:
The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) commanders on Tuesday rejected suggestions they were sending fighters to Syria, saying some have gone there independently but the movement’s focus remained in Pakistan.
They said some militants, mainly Arabs and Central Asians, had gone to fight the forces of President Bashar al Assad, but a senior Taliban leader dismissed reports of them setting up camps in Syria.
The tribal areas along the Afghan border have long been a magnet for militants from across the Muslim world eager to fight US-led Nato forces in Afghanistan.
But since the uprising against Bashar al-Assad began in March 2011, foreign jihadis have flocked to Syria, where disparate rebel groups are seeking his downfall.
Some media reports in recent days have claimed scores or even hundreds of Pakistani Taliban jihadists are among them and that they have set up ****** camps in Syria.

Let’s not forget we joined hands in the first place to make our lands safer. We’ve lost thousands of brave soldiers and innocent civilians to acts of terrorism. It is our common quest for peace that continues to binds us together. It is also our shared wish and desire to see peace prevail throughout the region. We’ve made many sacrifices due to our common stance against terrorism, and continue to do so, for the sake of stabilizing the region. Our common enemies also see our common objectives as a threat to their deadly mission. And that’s why they regularly target our forces on both sides of the border. At the end of the day, we are fighting the same terrorists and suffering at the hands of the same terrorists. Therefore, it only makes sense for us to work together against a common threat.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

Soon the American public will realize that the MNCs / Neo Cons / Illuminati / Freemasons / Money Barons / Arms Peddlers manufacture conflicts throughout the world so that they can make money.

If you review the various civil conflict in Syria -- you will find a post about how Jabhat al Nusra is actually HQ'd in Pakistan - and you will have also noted that the Pakistani FO spokesman has "denied" that TTP sends terrorists to Syria -- So what do these two have to do together??

Taliban sympathizers and those who have become useful to them in their opposition to Drones seek an end to Drone attacks - the US and really any responsible political and military are DUTY bound to protect their citizens and their property, this means that as long as an international threat continues to be nurtured in Pakistan, Drones or any other method, must and will be employed - The Pakistani FO denying that the TTP sends terrorists to Syria and other places means that, (1) That the Pakistani State now speaks on behalf of the AQ affiliate, TTP (2) That it knows the coming and goings of terrorists (3) That it realizes that with the publication of the news of the international spread of terrorism emanating from Pakistan, the Pakistani state and the Pakistani Army that created and nurtures Islamist terrorists, can be open to action to contain, disrupt, and dismantle terrorists organizations and their sponsors in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom