What's new

Pakistan Taliban 'sets up a base in Syria'

self delete

GOD bless syria

they went toward american bases in afghanistan and then they were transported to syria to kill innocents

So you mean TTp is the proxy of America?

GOD bless syria

they went toward american bases in afghanistan and then they were transported to syria to kill innocents

So you mean TTp is the proxy of America?

Even Einstein wasn't sure about the extent of human stupidity . Rest be assured that there are more , with much bizarre ideas and conspiracy theories !

e.g ghazva-e-hind and zaid hamid as imam mehdi......i have heard this great theory from a son of a fauji colonel.

So according to you arab spring is dajjal and fighters of imam mehdi will be shias of pak-iran region?

There are people who are ready to declare the ' webcam ' as dajjal with one eye ! Why bother ? :D

e.g ghazva-e-hind and zaid hamid as imam mehdi......i have heard this great theory from a son of a fauji colonel.

SO why didn't you told him Imam mehdi was "Bachha Khan" :azn:

I think this whole scenerio is being set up for the arrival of Prophet Isa and Imam mehdi. It is a well known fact that many fighters of imam mehdi will come from a pak iran region. Also, Prophet Isa will be descending on Damascus. If you carefuly look into this arab situation, we can argue that arab spring (revolutions in arab world) could be dajjal.

I hope you are not suggesting the heart ripping, hacking beheading and child impaling monsters as followers of Isa and Mehdi
their actions more look like the followers of Dajjal the Anti Christ.

Does anyone have any idea as to which route the Taliban might follow to reach Syria?

why are we missing @Zarvan & Pakone here?

I miss his fatwas more then him.....:omghaha:

I hope you are not suggesting the heart ripping, hacking beheading and child impaling monsters as followers of Isa and Mehdi
their actions more look like the followers of Dajjal the Anti Christ.

Well said....TTP etc are monsters,raised by specific elements.

Last edited by a moderator:
The theology of the Arabs and Iranians which preaches a great leader will come and recreate their empire is the reason why there is so much chaos in Muslim countries.

Fake Hadith and fake prophecies created by people who are using Islam to feed their egos.

lol, true that, I wonder who were those who went to jihad against infidels, the strayed ones, whom Pakistan Army killed and burnt their houses or the ones Who were the guests of Local residents
he might have gone with the TTP to entertain them on their journey

Back
Top Bottom