What's new

Pakistan surprised by its inclusion in military alliance

Seems like some idiots, false flaggers and the Indians are eagerly waiting for Pakistan to make another huge mistake by joining the Middle East conflict. Then the Indian supported terrorist groups will start attacking Pakistan's strategic, military and nuclear installations while claiming loyalty to ISIS, Al Qaeeda, Talibans, etc. Pakistan is NOT going to join the Middle East conflict.
I am not a false flagger MrArsalan.I am a Pakistani.Thats why i told u.U must take rest.

I am not a false flagger MrArsalan.I am a Pakistani.Thats why i told u.U must take rest.

You should recognize and support Pakistan's long term interests. You seem to be distracted by fire crackers in the Middle East which we must avoid at all costs. The Indians are eagerly waiting for Pakistan to make another huge mistake by joining the Middle East conflict. Then the Indian supported terrorist groups will start attacking Pakistan's strategic, military and nuclear installations while claiming loyalty to ISIS, Daesh, Al Qaeeda, Talibans, etc.

You should recognize and support Pakistan's long term interests. You seem to be distracted by fire crackers in the Middle East which we must avoid at all costs. The Indians are eagerly waiting for Pakistan to make another huge mistake by joining the Middle East conflict. Then the Indian supported terrorist groups will start attacking Pakistan's strategic, military and nuclear installations while claiming loyalty to ISIS, Daesh, Al Qaeeda, Talibans, etc.
We can have difference of opinion in Pakistan's long term interests.don't we? I am supporting to join this 34 countries Alliance.But i never said that Pakistan should go inside syria or any other country.U don't understand the Saudie's Psychology.Pakistan's name in the Alliance list is enough for them.I respect your concerns but dint u think they can do it even now if they will get the chance by using ISIS name.ISIS is also a threat to Pakistan.

I respect your concerns but dint u think they can do it even now if they will get the chance by using ISIS name.ISIS is also a threat to Pakistan.

No. Pakistan must not take part. Saudi and GCC gave Egypt $30 billion. The Egyptian army has 310,000 men so they can send 200,000 to Syria. I am sorry but we cannot spare even one soldier.

No. Pakistan must not take part. Saudi and GCC gave Egypt $30 billion. The Egyptian army has 310,000 men so they can send 200,000 to Syria. I am sorry but we cannot spare even one soldier.
who said we should send our soldiers to syria or any other place??

Guys, we are super jealous for Saudi hating us and not including us. This is free money for you guys. Don't worry, you won't have to do anything for it, at most, there will be holidays in 7 star hotels at Riyadh smoking shisha all day while Prince Mohammad makes another statement. Enjoy it while you can.

Back
Top Bottom