What's new

Pakistan supplying weapons to Ukraine in exchange for bailouts

I would not expect Pakistani Army supporter to know such details. Given the state of Pakistani economy/polity why am I surprised here ?

What details would little Binglo man know about Pak Army? That it's supported by 60% of the country's budget? :haha:

FYI the planes transporting these weapons were not Pakistani but RAF planes. There might have been sea transport too although i can't verify that claim.

Last edited:
What details would little Binglo man know about Pak Army? That it's supported by 60% of the country's budget? :haha:

FYI the plane transporting these weapons were not Pakistan but RAF planes. There might have been sea transport too although i can't verify that claim.

munitions are heavy. putting them on transport aircraft even C-17s is not very efficient. of course @Signalian in his infinite wisdom thinks Pakistan exported $1 billion in weapons in a single aircraft load to Ukraine.

the weapons must be really special to fetch $1 billion :pakistan:

munitions are heavy. putting them on transport aircraft even C-17s is not very efficient. of course @Signalian in his infinite wisdom thinks Pakistan exported $1 billion in weapons in a single aircraft load to Ukraine.

Do Binglo people not know of other modes of transporting such equipment besides short/-medium haul C-17 transporters? How about a Binglo rickshaw: :D

Rickshwa+-28.png

Last edited:
Its business..why wouldn't Pakistan sell ammunition to a country that sold its tanks and refuelers to Pakistan when Pakistan needed them

Probably because these people's godfather was standing with Putin at the dawn of war!

We should also supply Russia, through existing supply chains in China and Iran etc. We manufacture a lot of Warsaw pact caliber ammunition.

Yes agreed. When the tank engine embargo started and we needed upgrades and refit for our mi17's.
RD93 engines for Jf_17 are of Russian origins. Not to mention J10s.. Russia never threatened to stop that too. In the end, PAF supplies are more important. So, it will not be a business but a security threat if Russia says no to engines.
IK's stance was neutral. He wd have neither supported Russia nor Ukraine.
Anyway, now we must support Russia through China. I guess NK is also sending its artillery munitions. If US stays busy in EU and ME, it will stay away from the Pacific and S.Asia, good for China and somewhat for Pak.

The Pakistani generals never learn their lesson..

What IK was doing was a 100% correct .. fostering ties with Russia in the long run a correct thing for Pakistan.. all of Pakistan’s normal allies are allied with Pakistan

As usual generals are happy with getting peanut from Washington in return

The 30% discount on oil what Khan negotiated was a 100 times Better than this

May they go to hell

Why is it that Turkey could maintain ties with the Russian Federation while selling weapons to Ukraine? But Pakistan can't do the same?

Last edited:

Why is it that Turkey could maintain ties with the Russian Federation while selling weapons to Ukraine? But Pakistan can't do the same?

Pakistan is no Turkey. Turkey has true strategic location at least for Russia while Pakistan does not.
Putin has visited Turkey 14 times. Putin visits to Pakistan is zero.

You are on par or lower than Bangladesh :pakistan:

We knew PoF would come in handy one day.
Selling weapons like thieves is nothing to be proud. They did behind the door deal, backstabbed Russia while distancing from Ukraine too.
Its like a professional thief who will steal even when given opportunity to earn.

OP k pehle video mein budhi amma ne kuch aisa bola, doosray video mein Ryan ne bhi aisi juggat lagayi aur yahan saara mudaa mujh pe ddal diya k meine kuch aisa bol diya :laugh:

Bhai meray, tanz o mazah k baray mein waaqfiyat rakhtay hain aap ?

In the first video of OP, Buddhi Amma said something like this, in the second video Ryan also tried to do the same thing and here the whole matter was put on me and my sister said something like this. :laugh:

Brother, do you have any sense of humor in my story?
o_O

Gotta love google and its translation :laugh:

apnay logon ne bhi kuch kaha yah BBC hi tabsaray karta raha ?

RD93 engines for Jf_17 are of Russian origins. Not to mention J10s.. Russia never threatened to stop that too. In the end, PAF supplies are more important. So, it will not be a business but a security threat if Russia says no to engines.
IK's stance was neutral. He wd have neither supported Russia nor Ukraine.
Anyway, now we must support Russia through China. I guess NK is also sending its artillery munitions. If US stays busy in EU and ME, it will stay away from the Pacific and S.Asia, good for China and somewhat for Pak.
RD93 engines are guaranteed by Chinese. Russia has to provide them to China.

Selling weapons like thieves is nothing to be proud. They did behind the door deal, backstabbed Russia while distancing from Ukraine too.
Its like a professional thief who will steal even when given opportunity to earn.
Ignoring Russia's historical terror attacks on Pakistani civilians, are you unaware of the fact that Russia has armed India to the teeth with everything from small arms to nuclear missiles, carriers, and subs? And that India has used these weapons to dismember and threaten Pakistan on countless occasions?

"Selling weapons like thieves" did you even read what you just wrote? They are purchasing weapons like they would purchase any Pakistani goods and have contributed a BILLION dollars to our exports.

Why do you want to make Russia you new abbu like Indians have made Israel their new abbu?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom