What's new

Pakistan supernatural beliefs survey: 17% say they have supernatural powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye tu big level ki game hay janab. Aur kon kar raha hy, ye 1 confusing issue hy.......Jo roohani log hotay hein oun k dar par Muhabbat k ilaawa kuch nahi hota, aur ye Mohabbat ki power he hoti hy k Log joq-dar-joq oun k dar par atay rehtay hein. Aur badlay mein ye Allah k naik banday ap k dil mein Khuda ki pehchaan ka shouk paida kartay hein aur dunia ki be-sabati ka darss detay hein.

Talibanization is nothing but production of Agencies

Koi aur charaa bhii tou nahin thaaa - Everyone was fighting a proxy war in Afghanistan, the refugees kept spilling in & some semblance of stability brought to Afghanistan was crucial for Pakistan - A good attempt that back-fired.

And Indians....make sure you leave your .....err broom behind. :D

Superstitions in India

Millions of Indians believe that they get lucky doing or not doing certain things. How did Indians get to be so superstitious? In the past, several practices were upheld for valid reasons. For instance, Indians believe that while cutting nails, if any nails fall inside the house, poverty is sure to strike that household. What began as a scare to make one clean up after cutting nails is now a superstitious belief!

Some superstitions are based on religion too. For the number of regions, temples, gods and goddesses in India, it comes as no surprise that superstitions based on religion abound.

Here below is a list of select Indian superstitions. You can use them to have a good laugh if you think these are a bunch of old wives tales or if you are the superstitious type, beware!!

•A black cat crossing your path is a sure sign of misfortune

•Cutting nails at night is evil

•Giving away old clothes on Friday brings disaster on the person/family that gives the clothes away

•Do not mop when someone from the house is travelling

•A broom gets attached to the house it sweeps. So if you move house, don’t take the broom along.

•While shifting home, never sweep and clean the house vacated as this signifies scooping the wealth off the house.

•Never dispose garbage after the lights are put on in the evening.

•Sewing after lights are on in the evening brings bad luck.

•Nothing should be given or received with the left hand.

•If you have hiccups it means someone is thinking of you.

•If you hear dogs howl, it indicates that something bad is going to happen.

•When you see someone go out, never ask where he/she is going as it brings bad luck.

•A woman is considered unclean during her menstrual cycle. She cannot enter the kitchen or temple at that time.

•If a lizard falls on your head, you are doomed. There are other superstitions based on which body part the lizard falls on too.

•If you see a married woman with floral adornment on her head and kum kum on her forehead, you are fortunate. However sighting a widow is regarded a sign of misfortune.

There is really no end to Indian Superstitions. New ones come up every day and majority Indians dare not disregard these superstitious beliefs.

Last time i saw u, creating a Anti India thread, one Indian member, made fun of Pakistan. Our hero @Windjammer came and asked everybody to talk on topic.
Hope our hero wont mistake if somebody talk about Pakistan or personal matters in his threads. Trust me, It will be Anti India as usual.
Hypocrite .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah u are 100 % right.....lol, how do u recognize it???????

PS, do not put rehmat ullah alaih, he is Alhamdullilah living:)

Now reply
because i am fan of his too..i talked to his son once,he told me to come and meet him,i was having some issues,and what?shams uddin azeemi is alive?say man thats treu:cheesy:

Last time i saw u, creating a Anti India thread, one Indian member, made fun of Pakistan. Our hero @Windjammer came and asked everybody to talk on topic.
Hope our hero wont mistake if somebody talk about Pakistan or personal matters in his threads. Trust me, It will be Anti India as usual.
Hypocrite .

Are you feeling al right. ??
We are talking about superstitions.....which exist in every society, even British were mentioned in the thread.
How does it make it an anti-India topic...... but then it seems you are superstitious. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
:pakistan:Pakistanis are always cute.
so do indians,both of us are like parrot,very cute,but both country bites:)

Yeah u are 100 % right.....lol, how do u recognize it???????

PS, do not put rehmat ullah alaih, he is Alhamdullilah living:)

Now reply
because every smart and intelligent person goes to him,not some amil or baba

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3664201 said:
do you also have x-ray vision?
hahahahahaa.........yeah

because i am fan of his too..i talked to him once,he told me to come and meet him,i was having some issues,and what?shams uddin azeemi is alive?say man thats treu:cheesy:

Well, U are lucky then. We come every year to Karachi for meeting him:)

He is Alive Alhamdullilah.

I think u were talking about His Master (Murshad) Huzoor Qalandar Baba Aulia (R.A) who passed away in 1979.....

because every smart and intelligent person goes to him,not some amil or baba

Thank U......Jub se oun ki sarkar mein pohncha hoon tu zindagi ka maksad mil gaya hy......Ahhh....Kia oun ki karen baaten!

Are you feeling al right. ??
We are talking about superstitions.....which exist in every society, even British were mentioned in the thread.
How does it make it an anti-India topic...... but then it seems you are superstitious. !!

Am alright hero. Its not the first time seeing you doing this. And being a elite troller , Your post was complete hate of India. It didnt even look like fun.
Bettter luck next time

Well, U are lucky then. We come every year to Karachi for meeting him:)

He is Alive Alhamdullilah.

I think u were talking about His Master (Murshad) Huzoor Qalandar Baba Aulia (R.A) who passed away in 1979.....

Thank U......Jub se oun ki sarkar mein pohncha hoon tu zindagi ka maksad mil gaya hy......Ahhh....Kia oun ki karen baaten!

nahi mai un k betay waqar yousuf azeemi ki baat kerrahi hoon,han shams uddin azeemi buhat zabardast insan hain,bilkul jaisa mai Allah ko dekhna chahti hoon,i mean unka concept particle physics aur spritualtiy sub hi kuch cover kerti hai,you are also too lucky..buhat kum log samjhdari se Allah k khas bundo ko pehchan patay hain:)meri ammi shams uddin azeemi se mil chuki hain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom