• Islamabad United

• Lahore Qalanders

• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the pitch is balanced towards bowling especially spin.....
Batsmen are struggling to score boundaries....
Pardon me if im wrong...I believe T20 will be more fun if its a high scoring game...
Lots of boundaries and a hell for bowlerss...:)
Low scoring matches r boring...Anybdy agree with me?

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1454762300.137901.jpg

Karachitties ATM. :D

Es manhoos k baad to haar he achi ha........ I m going to change my DP.. lolz .. but wait... He doesn't represent Karachi at all though this jinx has made Karachi worst......... @Zibago bhai es ka kuch karo ya ma dp change kar lu... :D....

Dp change? better idea. :p

This guy dictate Karachitties or maybe they love him for no reason, but his ball shape face. Very cheeky. :p He does represent Karachi for the most part. Winning of MQM in elections explained it.

PCB has very cunningly kept ticket price of 30 AED for two matches; whether you watch two matches or one; you have to pay 30 AED. The stadium now appears almost empty, will appear fuller at night. That strategy is a win for PSL. Great planning by PCB; otherwise I was left thinking; PSL; almost flop event.

Winning of MQM in elections explained it.

That's a whole new story and a bit i know how he won..... however.... leaving it like not here..... change of DP:::::; i was thinking about because of him..... :D

128/4 18.3 overs

That's a whole new story and a bit i know how he won..... however.... leaving it like not here..... change of DP:::::; i was thinking about because of him..... :D

128/4 18.3 overs

Do so. :p

135-40 target approx.
why all the teams who are batting first having hard time to cross 150? 130 is the average target.
Is it because of the pitch?

Do so. :p

135-40 target approx.
why all the teams who are batting first having hard time to cross 150? 130 is the average target.
Is it because of the pitch?

Naaa.... I wouldn't ... :P... ....

Flat pitches, reduces the pace which in the end hard to hit....

148 to win from 20 overs for Quetta......

aap to naraz ho rahi hain Bibi... wese.... i was merely trying to help you.... and tell you what... as you pointed out about uncounted post .. i highly doubt that for me too.... :D... on serious note... do quote wajsal or someone.... and the rest all i can do is ... Dua...

Shaikh ji... meno nai lagda je kisi ne match v wkhna ha, eho jaye lohay... toba toba...

Kon kon na mar jaye es ada pe...
K lartay hain or hath ma khanjar b nahi...
54931352.jpg

Thanks.

Bottom of my dil I pray Karachi lose the match just for sheik sahib. :D

Thanks through.
Karachi he jeetay ga jeet dilwaloan ki hogi :D

:lol: acha Zibago bhai....ap bhi......this girl is very beautiful.....it is not us responsible.........jab camera man hi bar bar isko dikhaega tou hum kia kar sakte hain....hum tou match dekh rahe the :D
You are correct sir, the girl is indeed lovely and beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom