What's new

Pakistan successfully tests night launch of surface to surface ballistic missile Ghaznavi: ISPR

You think that a nuclear capable missile does not worry India at all? If you don't like it, it really does not matter.
We had nuke capable missiles before too and that didn't stop India from doing in Kashmir what it has done.

I hate to ask but how about you tell us your credentionals and then we'll decide whose crapping here.
If you are such a connoisseur can i a layman ask you a few question there was a variant of ghaznavi with an aerospike what happend to it?
Or if its still in service? what is the correlation of an aerospike with its (the missile's) endo atmospheric
Speed/acceleration and performance.

Last edited:
We had nuke capable missiles before too and that didn't stop India from doing in Kashmir what it has done.
The way you are whining it seems that the Indians have taken over Asad Kashmir. What do you suggest should have been done?

Oh bhai when the test is planned media is invited
Media is never invited to these tests. It's ISPR job to share the footage with the media channels.

The way you are whining it seems that the Indians have taken over Asad Kashmir. What do you suggest should have been done?

Media is never invited to these tests. It's ISPR job to share the footage with the media channels.
Oh i didnt know that

What’s so different about the night launch ? I fail to understand the significance of it. ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom