What's new

Pakistan successfully tests indigenous drone Burraq and Barq laser guided missile

I have visited the ship and discussed it with crew on board and they are very happy with it and ship is in extremely well condition too and well made with very good facilities, even Indian Dish Tv was available on it. Only thing I found problematic for crew comfort it the length of sleeping bed they have.

:rofl:

that few second clip of two cars on the road was unrelated and necessary. they have nothing to do with that test
just a "tent" on top a vehicle was what was simulating a moving target that was taken out

the video release should have avoided sexing up the video just like a J-10 video contained Top gun footage of a blown up plane which caused a lot of mockery at the chinese

That was probably to show its capabilities...

Congratulations to our Pakistani brothers!

This UAV is perfectly small and effective enough to deal with terrorists.do anyone has a clue whether this UAV could be rided on a mobile launcher or not?

Sorry but i contest your opinion. Drones are a battlefield weapon, for situational awareness, target designation etc. there is no match currently for drones.
If armed with 8-10km range, 1000mm armored penetration missiles, there is nothing better then UCAV for anti armored role. If we go by your notion, then Attack hellos and CAP missions are equally obsolete in face of SAMs.

Thank you
Attack helos usually have thicker armor, and anti-lock on systems to increase survival rate, most drones don't. PA exercises in the past, and even actual wars (re: Israel-Hezbollah war, or beginning of the 2003 Iraq war) have shown that drones are next to worthless against a well equipped military force. They get shot down in minutes when faced with MANPADS, SAMs or air craft, because they're too slow to out run the missile lock. Even simply jamming communications between control and drone is enough to render the drone next to worthless. They simply don't have a high enough survival rate to be worth using in a conventional war.

Only the next gen drones will have the technology to be able to field against another nation.

Great news. Congrats to Pakistan. It's a first step for Pakistan research in uav area.

I wish them good luck. Even if it's taken from China I am sure some technical know how will give boost to research and development.

Mobile command center of Burraq

11083934_929773077053368_2713328009361442196_n.jpg

how much runway burraq need for flight and landing ??
can it be landed on an LHD/LPD ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom