What's new

Pakistan successfully test-fired ballistic missile Ghauri Hataf-V

i just love the mobile launchers of pak army...but i have heard they are chinese and were imported from china around 10 years ago...i hope they do not have chinese jittriness like all chinese products...:D

i just love the mobile launchers of pak army...but i have heard they are chinese and were imported from china around 10 years ago...i hope they do not have chinese jittriness like all chinese products...:D

apologies.... slow internet... i dont know how to delete posts... :-\

Rawalpindi - December 21, 2010:
Pakistan today successfully conducted the training launch of Medium Range Ballistic Missile Hatf V (Ghauri). The launch was conducted by the Strategic Missile Group of the Army Strategic Force Command on the culmination of a field training exercise that was aimed at testing the operational readiness of the Army Strategic Force. Ghauri ballistic missile is a liquid fuel missile which can carry both conventional and nuclear warheads over a distance of 1300 Kms.

Today’s launch was witnessed by Prime Minister Mr. Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani, Chairman Joint Cheifs of Staff Committee General Khalid Shahmeem Wyne, Director General Strategic Plans Division, Lieutenant General Khalid Ahmed Kidwai (Retired) and other senior military officers and scientists.

Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani congratulated all ranks of the Army Strategic Force Command on the excellent standard achieved during training which was duly reflected in the proficient handling of the weapon system in the field and the accuracy of the training launch. He said that Pakistan can be justifiably proud of its defence capability and the reliability of its nuclear deterrence. This capability, he added, formed the bedrock of Pakistan’s security policy and will continue to be enhanced.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Prime Minister Mr. Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani during briefing on the occasion of training launch of Hatf V (Ghauri) on Tuesday. (21-12-2010)

Prime Minister Mr. Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani group photographed with the Strategic Missile Group of the Army Strategic Force Command on the occasion of training launch of Hatf V on Tuesday. (21-12-2010)

Successful conduct of the training launch Medium Range Ballistic Missile Hatf V (Ghauri) on Tuesday. (21-12-2010)

2363.jpg

Successful conduct of the training launch Medium Range Ballistic Missile Hatf V (Ghauri) on Tuesday. (21-12-2010) – Photo ISPR
yahoo-supercontent.gif

Somethings never get old
lit-journal-18392.gif

bad news for bharat

well congrats to Pakistan, but we have many things ahead to take care of. Cryogenic engines, our space program, and satellite technologies. we already posses Agni 3 and developing our own ABM technology. what more infact we also don't know. You know its always a secret.

yes we have failures but they are just temporary, because its always something new, failure right now is no problem we can rectify for war time.

we can develop a really sophisticated missiles carrying Mega Tonne bombs but the problem with us is we do not mix our space programs and defense programs together to avoid sanctions.

These launcher came with M11 missiles which are bought by pakistan back in 90s. And the missile seems to be ghaznavi. Range 290KM.

And if you can post other angels as well then we will have discussion. Till then your troll failed.

And btw i don't knwo if there is any restriction on buying the launcher.

Other OLD videos on youtube showing that ghauri is leaving a smoke trail. No smoke trail is visible here. I have doubt that those videos are of shaheen 1 and are named as Ghauri but still can anyone confirm.

Shaheen missiles are painted with white color with Shaheen written on them with black ,so one can easily recognize and differentiate b/w the two

But I am waiting for more surprises!!!!!!!!!!!
Naval version of Babur CM, Babur CM with longer ranges (At least 2000km), Indigenous AAMs & SAMs as well as RADARs (Ground based as well as Air borne), Indigenous SLV which is possible at any time considering the advances in missile technology, Buraq UCAV, PAKSAT, PRSSS and so onnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom