What's new

Pakistan Special Operations Forces Chart.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SOF_Chart.jpg

Its my effort. :coffee: :pakistan:

@balixd @Stealth @Abu Zolfiqar @Armstrong @DESERT FIGHTER @cadet zain @blain2 @Zarvan
@Oscar @Yzd Khalifa

I don't know but Frontier Core Guys is looking most awesome and are these also part of FC in NWFP
One is Frontier Constabulary (FC) with Black Uniform, which are under Police supervision and The senior officer ranks in the Frontier Constabulary are the Commandant, the equivalent of INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE .

and other is Frontier Corps (PC) Mainly deployed in KPK and Baluchistan and has duties like Army, Frontier Corps Head is usually from Army Ranked Officer. If i am wrong some body correct me.

How were you able to tell which unit they belong to? I don't see any markings on their uniforms :/

@Stealth

I have a PNG file of this chart, if you can sort of upgrade it with after affects or whatever you can, i'll attach that file to you in an e-mail.

What do you say?

@Stealth

I have a PNG file of this chart, if you can sort of upgrade it with after affects or whatever you can, i'll attach that file to you in an e-mail.

What do you say?

well brother 101 fever may tu mujse kuch nahe bananay wala talk to you on this later..

Back
Top Bottom