What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Argentinean deal is in the air because the Argentinians are bankrupt.

@MastanKhan ...........?

Hi,

They don't have any funds----. Now if china wants to give them the JF17's and write off the loan---that is a different story.

Pakistan and china must focus on a potent package for the BLK 3 and dual seater----. The Bear will come to the honey----no ifs and buts----all the " Stans " and middle east and africa----.

If it was not for china---this aircraft could have been offered for sale to the U S:o::o::o:

You are just showing your idiocy here
My logic to bend backwards to my masters?LOL Poor brainwashed idiots of MR
Is that the best thing you can say eh?
Anyone could say that you are bending to the Chinese masters! Just vomit some BS because you cannot say anything logical. Instead of the daily NK style dumb propaganda
Don't think you can still use those dumb MR era propaganda tactics. You are independent citizen? :cheesy: where? The Rajapaksa Kingdom?
The only you idiotic trash can do is this!As I said before the only thing you can do is vomit some third world nonsense like this. Totally shameless. First labeling yourself a patriot now labeling your self a independent citizen and I am a slave of the west because I said what SL needs in reality.:disagree: Third world trash that wants to stay on the garbage dump forever as long as they get their king to worship

If you don't want to see SL having diplomatic ties with west then go to North Korea without turning SL into another DPRK. Live in a country that isolated itself and worships their leaders calling them the same name you call MR.

The loss of GSP plus may not affected SL in your lovey Dovey MR land but it did in reality. Now SL is affected by the Trans Pacific Partnership as well that threatens to crush the competitiveness of our US exports.
If MR managed to take a third term for first time in SL history then SL would be in he'll by now and it would be lucky if MR died in the mile of his term before he passes 80.
Now SL can and WILL sign Trade treaties with the US.Sri Lanka is even exploring the possibility of joining the TPP itself and GoSL even said it to John Kerry. So don't spill disgusting lies and ask others to shut up because you can't take it
SL will develop trade ties with everyone west and east. The stagnant SL Pak trade which even went down under MR will receive a major boost now and SL Pak relations are now at the highest level it has ever been. Ridiculing the Pakistani economy won't change the facts

If you don't want MR being compared to Hitler then don't compare him to Hitler. You are shouting and making falsenclaims that I compared MR to Hitler but when I pointed out it was you who did it You ste shouting what's wrong with comparing.
Yes MR and Hitler used similar tactics like personality cults

There is thing called shame you don't have. In order to feel that you need to have a brain that you just proved you don't have as well

How can you compare getting only a loan and getting a loan by doing what the lender says to do.

No you are a slave because you have put too much faith and trust on the West. That's why. You can't think beyond the West. That's why you are a slave.

Did I say we need to cut diplomatic ties with the West. It's what you people (Kalu Sudda type) hallucinate when thinking what the nationalism is all about. And I know you people get butt hurt when seeing how MR is revered by the Sinhalese masses. Deal with it man. Grow up.

Sri Lanka does not need a GSP + to survive. It's just a trade quota. Our companies have managed to do without it for the pass few years. Though getting it back benefit our apparel industry, but surely it's not a thing Sri Lanka should sacrifice herself to take back. As I said before you people are so backward and traditional that you can't even think of what to do with out GSP +.

Just tell me how trade with Pakistan fell under MR times and how it's being repaired by the Yahapalana bunch.

even if it is a fighter jet deal it means nothing. at $20 million per aircraft there is little profit. if pakistan is going to apply political pressure on jf-17 operators countries will not buy the jf-17 in the first place. you might as well buy it from the western countries.
True, but pakistan is going out for first time selling abroad so they need to take the hit. They do need a size-able order to keep the production lines open and profitable. But they do need to have a starting point.

The Argentinean deal is in the air because the Argentinians are bankrupt.

@MastanKhan ...........?
Which is precisely why the JF-17 has a better chance. It's far cheaper than the rest of the competition, and more value for money.

ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

Home Argentina china FC-1 JF-17 Pakistan Argentina To Buy 20 Chinese-Made FC-1 Xiaolong fighter Jets

Argentina To Buy 20 Chinese-Made FC-1 Xiaolong fighter Jets

Argentina, china, FC-1, JF-17, Pakistan

Argentina and China signed deal for 20 FC-1 fighter aircraft in order to increase aerial capabilities of the Argentina. The move, which further raised tensions in the South Atlantic last night, follows a three-day visit by President Kristina de Kirchner to Beijing last week, in which Argentina secured 15 economic agreements and significant financial investment to bolster its failing economy.

It comes after a decision by Buenos Aires to abandon talks with Vladimir Putin to secure 12 Sukhoi Su-24 'Fencer" bombers.

Last night sources told the Sunday Express that the deal with Russia, revealed by the Sunday Express in September, had stalled after a series of delays and concerns over post-sale maintenance.

However, that failure will see Argentina now take delivery of 20 of the Chinese-made fighter jets.

In a "working group" formed by the two countries, Beijing agreed to supply around 20 FC-1 fighter jets produced by the Chengdu Aircraft Corporation.

FC-1 Xiaolong

The CAC FC-1 Xiaolong (Fierce Dragon), or PAC JF-17 Thunder, is a light-weight, single-engine, multi-role combat aircraft developed jointly by the Pakistan Air Force, the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)and the Chengdu Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAC) of China. Its designation "JF-17 Thunder" by Pakistan is short for "Joint Fighter-17", while the designation "FC-1 Xiaolong" by China means "Fighter China-1 Fierce Dragon".

The FC-1 can be armed with up to 3,629 kg (8,000 lb) of air-to-air and air-to-ground weaponry, as well as other equipment, mounted externally on the aircraft's seven hardpoints. The under-fuselage and inboard under-wing hardpoints are plumbed, enabling them to carry droptanks of various sizes for extra fuel. The single-seat, single-engine, fighter has a top speed of Mach 1.8 at altitude of 55,000 ft and combat range of 840 miles, allowing it to comfortably fly to Port Stanley and back from the Tierra del Fuego air base in southern Argentina

@Khafee

miss the date so far news is worth reading.

Damn man it's really confusing man :D

Deal done not done done not done

India has not allowed America a base in 68 years. Unless something changes I do not know why they would
India has not allowed America a base in 68 years. Unless something changes I do not know why they would

Previously India is in different block. Now relationship of India and US is changing. By the way I said it in reference to srilanka. I didn't mean that they want a US base.

ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

Home Argentina china FC-1 JF-17 Pakistan Argentina To Buy 20 Chinese-Made FC-1 Xiaolong fighter Jets

Argentina To Buy 20 Chinese-Made FC-1 Xiaolong fighter Jets

Argentina, china, FC-1, JF-17, Pakistan

Argentina and China signed deal for 20 FC-1 fighter aircraft in order to increase aerial capabilities of the Argentina. The move, which further raised tensions in the South Atlantic last night, follows a three-day visit by President Kristina de Kirchner to Beijing last week, in which Argentina secured 15 economic agreements and significant financial investment to bolster its failing economy.

It comes after a decision by Buenos Aires to abandon talks with Vladimir Putin to secure 12 Sukhoi Su-24 'Fencer" bombers.

Last night sources told the Sunday Express that the deal with Russia, revealed by the Sunday Express in September, had stalled after a series of delays and concerns over post-sale maintenance.

However, that failure will see Argentina now take delivery of 20 of the Chinese-made fighter jets.

In a "working group" formed by the two countries, Beijing agreed to supply around 20 FC-1 fighter jets produced by the Chengdu Aircraft Corporation.

FC-1 Xiaolong

The CAC FC-1 Xiaolong (Fierce Dragon), or PAC JF-17 Thunder, is a light-weight, single-engine, multi-role combat aircraft developed jointly by the Pakistan Air Force, the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)and the Chengdu Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAC) of China. Its designation "JF-17 Thunder" by Pakistan is short for "Joint Fighter-17", while the designation "FC-1 Xiaolong" by China means "Fighter China-1 Fierce Dragon".

The FC-1 can be armed with up to 3,629 kg (8,000 lb) of air-to-air and air-to-ground weaponry, as well as other equipment, mounted externally on the aircraft's seven hardpoints. The under-fuselage and inboard under-wing hardpoints are plumbed, enabling them to carry droptanks of various sizes for extra fuel. The single-seat, single-engine, fighter has a top speed of Mach 1.8 at altitude of 55,000 ft and combat range of 840 miles, allowing it to comfortably fly to Port Stanley and back from the Tierra del Fuego air base in southern Argentina

@Khafee

miss the date so far news is worth reading.
This is really REALLY old news. Argentina hasn't signed anything, they're still deciding.

This is really REALLY old news. Argentina hasn't signed anything, they're still deciding.

Yes it could be Sir therefore in the last I said that "miss the date but worth reading" however thanks to quote as it reminds me that I somewhere readout about no Kafr induction planned by Argentine due to stock & aging life issue as new government has no plans to opt corrupted deals of previously elected.

Indeed, Argentina is in complete doldrums right now. They are completely bankrupt beyond belief and multi-generational debt; masters of cooked statistics.

They do need a size-able order to keep the production lines open a

Senor,

Pakistan's own requirement is 250 aircraft at this time-------sitting at around 70 aircraft produced----and at 16---25 aircraft production capacity---it will be a awhile for the line to shut down----.

Orders are not a neccessity---but to increase the sphere of influence---.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom