What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news if true, but lets wait for a western source first

Wait and search yourself what suits you best but most of them journalists would be having wet dreams . We are already celebrating.

But then

jf17-srilanka-jpg.285075

The thing is we have gotten so many rumors we are desperate for it to be reality .. .

But if true this is a very good start to the year. This news holds the most promise and I an very excited about it.. Pakistan exporting jet fighters.. That sentence just sends shakes. :) :) :)
The first sale was confirmed by PAF during Paris Airshow .. Deliveries begining in 2016-17...

LMFAO :lol: Indians are really butt hurt with this news. BTW how can such a new website let users post such comments ? They are no profanity filters or any moderation ? WTF :lol: But Indians are really crying.:rofl:

Newspaper ko rating b to chahye or Indians ko dil dmag liver kidney ki bharas nikalne ki jagha to ..... :D :D :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is also one news on Sunday times regarding JF 17 sales. Sunday times confirm that Sri Lanka will buy JF 17 from Pakistan. Sunday times is news paper is commonly read in Sri lanka. It is also one of the credible newspaper in Sri Lanka.
Could some one post it?

Last edited:
According to Geo News Pakistan has signed the deal with Sri Lanka to supply them 8 JF-17. This news is reported by Hamid Mir who us travelling with PM Nawaz Shareef on his visit to Sri Lanka.
images

Yes report is confirm during Pm's visit to Srilanka on Tuesday the deal was signed ..
Sunday Times - Pakistan to sell JF-17 Thunder aircraft to Lanka

very good news, I think Myanmar is the first country...

Pakistan is the first , Srilanka is the second

I will try to find one
Sunday Times - Pakistan to sell JF-17 Thunder aircraft to Lanka
i have this source .

MashALLAH Good development for Pakistan , Pakistan needs to perform even better in the Bahrain air show to convince more and more Countries that Jf-17 is the best in its class .
Btw does anyone know how much will Pakistan generate through export of these 8 JF-17s , the total cost of the 8 jets ???
I think Pakistan will also give away 10 F-7s for free with these 8 Jf-17s ... :pakistan::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom