What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
MashALLAH Good development for Pakistan , Pakistan needs to perform even better in the Bahrain air show to convince more and more Countries that Jf-17 is the best in its class .
Btw does anyone know how much will Pakistan generate through export of these 8 JF-17s , the total cost of the 8 jets ???
I think Pakistan will also give away 10 F-7s for free with these 8 Jf-17s ... :pakistan::yahoo:

Cost of 1 JF-17 is quoted 28 million dollar in many places but don't know the actual.

Telephonic Cross connection between Geo new reporter , Lankan Reporter and Pak delegation:

GEO Reporter: Hello janab, aap siri lanka ko how much jf17 fighter selling?
Lankan Reporter: Hello Sir, how many MOU's are you signing with Sri Lanka?
Pak delegation: we are signing 8 MOU's.
GEO Reporter: SIr kitne? you said 8 ?
Pak delegation:Yes yes 8.
GEO Reporter: Thank you.
Lankan Reporter:Thank you.

Telephonic Cross connection between Geo new reporter , Lankan Reporter and Pak delegation:

Man you seems to have smoky sense of humor :p:

Cost of 1 JF-17 is quoted 28 million dollar in many places but don't know the actual.

so what do you think how much profit would Pakistan make from each aircraft ?

Thori jldi agye ho janab :D

hahah sorry

Sunday Times - Pakistan to sell JF-17 Thunder aircraft to Lanka
Srilankan source

Current Fighter Inventory :
Chegdu F-7s - 7
IAI Kafir -9
Mig-27 -6

Dear you don't have to answer every thing asked in this post from Page 1. They were already replied.

so what do you think how much profit would Pakistan make from each aircraft ?

I told you don't know the actual, but not bad even its zero right now. Its just the starting kick and a lot has to follow now.

The remarks of the Indian members here have been Positive over the Jf-17 deal . That seems to be quite mature reaction by the Indians ... :agree:

Dear you don't have to answer every thing asked in this post from Page 1. They were already replied.

I told you don't know the actual, but not bad even its zero right now. Its just the starting kick and a lot has to follow now.[/QUO
Okay thank anyway !!

There is also one news on Sunday times regarding JF 17 sales. Sunday times confirm that Sri Lanka will buy JF 17 from Pakistan. Sunday times is news paper is commonly read in Sri lanka. It is also one of the credible newspaper in Sri Lanka.
Could some one post it?

The source is Geo news because Mr Hamid Mir is accompanying NS during the visit.

Off Topic: Given the news is from Geo Tv so i would never believe it till there is some official confirmation.
Srilankan source

There is no way it is that much. Whats your source for this amount..?

wiki
Block 1 =25
Block 2 =28
Block 3 = approximately 33 +

I have read it in few places but right now i only have this source.

" The quoted price for a single JF-17 unit is roughly $28 million USD. "
Source: How did Pakistan manage to produce a world class jet fighter, JF-17 Thunder, at a fraction of price of a U.S. counterpart? - Quora

That was for block I (which is no longer in production)... The price of block II will be higher .. Probably around 30-35 million.

There is no way it is that much. Whats your source for this amount..?

It's in the 30s around 35 (quoted by several sources).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom