What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue Marlin is it Block l Upgraded to block ll ?

The PAF's chief has stated that the JF-17 Thunder will start mid-air refueling by the end of summer 2013. then why their is no pic about Air refuling ?

@Blue Marlin is it Block l Upgraded to block ll ?

The PAF's chief has stated that the JF-17 Thunder will start mid-air refueling by the end of summer 2013. then why their is no pic about Air refuling ?
i read that the ideas the block 1 and the block 2 have the same airframe the avonics and the refueling probe are what the differance.

A very beautiful air craft but i feel it height less and low speed. may be my wrong thought.

Absolutely! China has money and is looking to promote its influence and defence industry. If China can finance an $8 billion submarine deal with Pakistan through its EXIM bank then it can also definitely do the same for Sri Lanka. It's all good businesses.

let us get it clear. If the $8 billion has to be paid back it is lot of money.

Sri Lankans do not have too much money. They have a large ground force to prevent the LTTE from regrouping. They need to invest in lots of patrol boats. They need lots of $$$ for operations.

EHsLqHJ.png
The prob in pic looks retractable.

Last edited:
SLAF already operates Kfir(made from mirage V) and F-7, so there would not be any hard hurdle for SLAF to operate JF-17 as JF-17 itself is made by the experience gained from F-7 and Mirage III/V..

A very beautiful air craft but i feel it height less and low speed. may be my wrong thought.
Bhai
This is a plane not some prospective Groom going for "Bar dikhawwa" where the brides people will turn around and say"larkay ka qad chota hai". Planes are designed with functionality in mind. What has been designed suits it fine functionally. When a new need arises things will be altered accordingly.
A

Selling JF-17 to Sri Lanka will certainly be a feather in the crown of Pakistan. And a morale booster for the nation.

With some detergent,rain cover,mobile charger :)

Q pa ge,PAC receive the next order is by india ? :)
How abt handfree? Pilot will enjoy some quality music for free!

why should it be the last time ? This looks like high pressure car salesman tactics
It is our last chance to sell plane to Srilanka dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom