What's new

Pakistan should consider Y 20 & MI 26

for questioners...why we need fast transport instead of road transportation like train and trailer...? because of rapid deployment of forces and equipemnet on onset of indian offence accd to cold start.. and God forbidding if they cut NH and railway network from/beyond rahim yar khan...

also its very fuel consuming....chinook, if available, is better option ... its twin main rotors saves fuel upto 15-20 percent.otherwise tail rotor consumes that much energy plus don't contribute to lift...

not to mention russians machines are very care demanding...

207194.jpg
62510.jpeg

Not withstanding the advantages of Mi26 in lifting weights its not a good choice for Pakistan considering that hardware spare support aint good and it requires heavy maintainence.
Moreover its not everyday one lifts trucks or lift another plane using Mi-26.

Better for Chinook if u can lay hands on it

Who made you analyst I said should I never said Pakistan did please open you eyes

Pakistani railways are good or not it is another debate even if we have good railway we still need it Pakistan military are growing countries like uae Bahrain Qatar etc which are more smaller than pak still bought C 17 heavylifter in war time these cargo are backbone of supplies C 130 smaller plane

For relief operations it is also good
My ranking has nothing to do with anything. I didn't mention Pakistani railways, nor did I even say whether or not Pakistan requires this aircraft (or similar air crafts).

I only criticized the title, which I seem to have misread, which is my mistake. Listen, if you're going to criticize, stop being an asshole about it, and don't bring up other topics.

The Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules is best option for Pakistan as we already have older C-130s. Each costs around $50 million with a proven record.

Pakistan army should now think of this beast helicopter because it is massive it can be used for multiple use as Pakistan don't have any type of heavylifter helicopter this beast can do everything
1. Best for flood relief operation which we see every year
2 Best for Medical air hospital to carry injured troops with more space it can be mini air hospital
3.Best for heavy lifting at higher altitudes which we have in siachin glacier our troops have less amount of traveling through hard snowy train of siachin
4. It can carry heavy equipment like tanks,APC,100 of troops, howitzers etc
U name it this beast does it

In 2008 flood mi 26 was been used by in in pakistan

WHY ??
Please tell the utility for this beast.

Funny on this forum a year back news was posted that Pakistan is interested in these but in current budget hell no

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom