What's new

Pakistan should be declared a Sunni state - Maulana Ludhianvi

What benefit does calling Pakistan a Sunni state bring to Pakistan or it's people? can the Mullah or someone who thinks he's right elaborate?

With respect to the Mullah, Pakistan is an Islamic Republic.

I'm not sure why members here have gotten their panties in a twist.

Many people in Pakistan say many things.

Many people in Pakistan say many things.

Indeed they do , RazPaK , it just so happens that when influential people like these Mullahs say this stuff , it conveys a very wrong message and considering the timing , seems absolutely equal to a hate speech , bro ... I mean doesn't he know the emotions of the Hazaras at the moment ? What is he thinking ?

Indeed they do , RazPaK , it just so happens that when influential people like these Mullahs say this stuff , it conveys a very wrong message and considering the timing , seems absolutely equal to a hate speech , bro ... I mean doesn't he know the emotions of the Hazaras at the moment ? What is he thinking ?

It is our fault for letting our Mullahs be funded by outsiders.

We need to keep a check on our Mullahs. Time to round them up and tag them. If you know what I mean.

It will never happen. There is no unity between Mullahs, they fight each other and there are many sub sections. And i am very happy that they fight each other, their unity is not in the interest of Pakistan.

Yes, lets amend the constitution and change the name of the country to ' Islamic republic of Pakistan ahl-e-sunnat wal Jamaat ' with a clause that anybody who does not reads / writes the full name should be handed over a death penalty.

Run a country - Ludhianwi style!!

Looks like Mullahs are having their revenge against Jinnah's Pakistan for the partition of sub continent. They never wanted it. And they won't stop till they have undone Pakistan completely.

Anyways we wish you all the best for your fight against these fanatics. Time for Pakistan to train its guns inwards from its eastern border. Mullahs are a much bigger threat to your existence then we can ever be :cheers:

U right sunni are majority but not 97%
For india tahts why they called hindustan(u might heared that name)

The constitution of India only recognizes two names
1) Republic of India
2) Bharat Ganrajya

Hindustan is more like a pet name. Nothing official about it :P

These piglets were abusing Jinnah and discouraging partition and now these same idiots want sharia and a sunni state?

It will never happen. There is no unity between Mullahs, they fight each other and there are many sub sections. And i am very happy that they fight each other, their unity is not in the interest of Pakistan.

A common enemy is a big motivator for unity. If you know what I mean.

These piglets were abusing Jinnah and discouraging partition and now these same idiots want sharia and a sunni state?

The question is not " What were they doing ? " but it is " What shall we do with them now ? " ... Honestly , these circus jokers are unbelievable , is changing the name of Pakistan the solution to all problems for starters say terrorism , poverty , corruption amongst dozens others ? :no:

A common enemy is a big motivator for unity. If you know what I mean.

It isn't in this case , google " Peshawar Accord " and check its aftermath ...

Seems @muse was right all along :)

Last edited by a moderator:
U right sunni are majority but not 97%
For india tahts why they called hindustan(u might heared that name)

Sindhu was a Sanskrit name given to the river that flowed here and the people beyond the river Sindhu were called Hindu and the place they follow the religion was called as the Hindustan. And moreover the Persians don't have the "S" sound in their script and pronunciation so they named the Sindhu River as Indus. The place that the Hindus lived was called as the Hindustan in Sanskrit. This was the origin of the word Hindustan.

So basically Hindustan is not related to Hindu religion but people living along river Sindhu.

These mullas should be kicked back to their deoband hole. they were the ones who were against creation of Pakistan.

they are the ones who want to destroy Pakistan since they had their backside kicked by those whom they prefered to remain with and now they want to find space here.

Deoband ulemas were surely against Pakistan but this guy is not deobandi, he is from ahle-sunnat.
Deoband and other religous organizations were not specifically against creation of muslim country, they were against division of muslims, they were against the idea of muslim minority being left at the mercy of hindu majority.
But it doesnt matter nowadays if they had no role in pakistan movement or they make fun of shaved face of jinnah. Right now they are one of the strongest pillers of pakistan's ideology. The hypocrites of muslim league used islam name for their political goal, were not serious in religous identity of pakistan after 1947. But these religous organizations took advantage of the ideological background of pakistan and gave it their own meanings and explainations. Mullah knows that "pakistan ka matlab kia, la ilaha ilalah".
@topic
This mullah has given such provokative statement in such sensitive times, shame on him. This bareilvi mullah should know that it wont stop with just his sunni state, a deobandi mullah can tell him to shut up , pakistan should be deobandi state.

Back
Top Bottom