What's new

Pakistan Shot down Indian Quadcopter.. ISPR Confirmed..

:P Zarvan don't mind but where is the malba?

They do not need to justify. The news says LoC. Above all if anyone can make me understand what is surprising about this? I mean these are easily available

The surprising bit is that the Hanuman military which crossed the LOC with dozens upon dozens of their soldiers in multiple locations, infiltrated many km inside AJK, stayed there for 7-10 hours killing dozens upon dozens of freedomfighters and then proceeded to just walk back across the LOC without ever being detected or responded to sent a miniature UAV which could not avoid detection and was shot down. There is only one conclusion one can draw from this...........yes, the quad-copter is fake.

the cost and stress of the war has increased on pakistan side , and money does matters , earlier they used to fire at loc at their will , now its a compulsion , these mortor , bombs are not cheap items when they has to fire continusly for days and month....
and when stress increased people tends to giveup if not rewarded properlly....again need money for that..

Then a good thing that we produce all of the above stated ourselves........unlike some others.

Sir, does Pakistan import these shells? I can see your reasoning of financial stress then. But if all these are internally produced, then the Weapons product manufacturing related industry in Pakistan may be growing. There won't be as much financial stress involved as the weapons you listed, seem to be small-medium weapons and their shells when produced internally, grow the internal industry. Its their money, they can give it as overtime, add new jobs to produce the needed number or simply, expand manufacturing. This actually helps their economy. One of the main reasons why countries that can produce weapons, like to remain involved in a constant war-like situation as it helps their internal military economy to grow to some degree.

I am not suggesting that India and Pakistan are doing so for this reason, but its also a reality. Perhaps, that's why the issues have never been resolved as both sides can justify their higher military expenditure? Thanks

We've been making these small arms since decades. India imports them, hence the ill-drawn conclusions of our Indian friend. Plus their eternal worry of and wait for Pakistan to run out of money.

Last edited:
It is Netra V2 Quad Copter.
And your army is using it.
GANDHI%2BMIADAN%2BKA%2BDRON%2BSE%2BNIGRANI%2BKE%2BLIYE%2BREHARSAL%2BKERTE.jpg
GANDHI%2BMIADAN%2BKA%2BDRON%2BSE%2BNIGRANI%2BKE%2BLIYE%2BREHARSAL%2BKERTE1.jpg

4LTBo5z.jpg
3.jpg

Now compare it.
indian-drone-19-11-2016-jpg.353707
ALL you have to do is give a close look at the camera :
DRDO NETRA CAMERA :
NETRAv2-in-Air-2.jpg

XIAOMI YI (the one that the PAKISTANI soldier is holding):
xiaomi-yi-original-action-camera-white-free-shipping-powerpixo-1506-10-powerpixo@5.jpg

Cxoh746WEAAerFq.jpg

ALL you have to do is give a close look at the camera :
DRDO NETRA CAMERA :
So you are accepting that it is Netra but the camera.

So you are accepting that it is Netra but the camera.
"It is netra without the camera" what kind of statement is that? Its either netra or its not. The fact is its a cheap chinese knockoff with chinese camera, which copied netra's design and failed. Looks like its your country's insider job just to blame on India.

"It is netra without the camera" what kind of statement is that? Its either netra or its not. The fact is its a cheap chinese knockoff with chinese camera, which copied netra's design and failed. Looks like its your country's insider job just to blame on India.
Or just your country is in denial mode.
for your info you can place any camera on your drone at any time, even a professional cameras(gopro/dslr) so no science required for that, and as for XIAOMI YI camera it is easily available on ebay n amazon but not netra V2.
better stop making dumb statements.
Spy-Copter-IV.jpg

Or just your country is in denial mode.
for your info you can place any camera on your drone at any time, even a professional cameras(gopro/dslr) so no science required for that, and as for XIAOMI YI camera it is easily available on ebay n amazon but not netra V2.
better stop making dumb statements.
Spy-Copter-IV.jpg
No you cannot place just any RANDOM CAMERA on a drone designed to be operated by military. Before defending your arrogant narrative, learn the difference between a COMMERCIAL drone and a MILITARY drone.

So thats your proof? "Some bharatis said in pdf" well can't argue with that

My proof is that the quad copter shown in that picture is indeed Netra. I agree with those Indians.

My proof is that the quad copter shown in that picture is indeed Netra. I agree with those Indians.
Posting for the second time
Give a close look at the camera :
DRDO NETRA CAMERA :
NETRAv2-in-Air-2.jpg

xiaomi-yi-original-action-camera-white-free-shipping-powerpixo-1506-10-powerpixo@5.jpg

Cxoh746WEAAerFq.jpg

SubhanAllah!! In the past entire proxy political parties, terrorists and it's leaders, i.e., Mujib and his terrorist proxy cohorts Mukti Bahini, could slip in undetected from India; now, not even a drone of the size available in the neighborhood "Toys R Us" stores has any chance. What a reversal of fate!!!

Here is your cheap NETRA drone with a completely different camera attached.

You have an interesting theory though, should turn it into a bollywood movie.

No you cannot place just any RANDOM CAMERA on a drone designed to be operated by military. Before defending your arrogant narrative, learn the difference between a COMMERCIAL drone and a MILITARY drone.
No im not being defensive here in fact you are, and that too with making senseless statements.
Will you please elaborate what makes a drone commercial or a military.
Have you ever had a experience with a quadcopter, I'll tell you camera is not a part of a drone it's just a plug n play on a drone. now stop making camera excuse.

Either he is in a state of shock or in extreme denial mode. He thinks by making camera excuse they can bail out :D
If you will prove 101% that this drone is Netra to these bharties, believe me they will even disown DRDO lolol

Back
Top Bottom