What's new

Pakistan | Shooting weapons on the weddings.

Not only money, one needs to have guts to spend such amount of money. Khandani people indeed!
mate.. we spend thousands of rupees on crackers on diwali night ... its not money its the risk it poses to life...

mate.. we spend thousands of rupees on crackers on diwali night ... its not money its the risk it poses to life...

Shabraat or shab e barat.. is also celebrated with lightening and crackers.. Reminds me of a story... we i was a kid i think in prep class or something... my father came later from duty and i had no fire works etc.. the markets etc were all closed......so we fired a weapon instead.. :lol:

Ignore the gun ignorance of the idiots. Some of the ignorance is just amusing.

Enjoy.

Full auto firing and that too in urban areas. What a bunch of fools.

And then some of my delusional countrymen expect foreign companies to invest in Pakistan.

Right, with such prevalent stupidity and lack of gun safety, not even in their dreams.

I find it amusing, we have a thread running in which "Nawaz plans to give Gwadar Hong Kong status". Hong Kong? Perhaps in our dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
70/75 lowest!!!!

Then they must have been rich men. They were emptying one after another mag... I don't know whether poor people can afford that much money for fun.

I'm not a gun expert, but never buy cheap bullets. Especially from not-so-reputable sources. Otherwise the gun will end up exploding right in the persons face and they can lose a hand.

Ignore the gun ignorance of the idiots. Some of the ignorance is just amusing.

Enjoy.

The funny thing is I wont mind joining in with these guys... seems like fun..

Nah man.. we dnt do it standing between crowds etc.. safety first..

Would be lying if I said I never had the urge to burst a few caps just to celebrate something... But then jail time is a pretty good deterrent.

The funny thing is I wont mind joining in with these guys... seems like fun..

Would be lying if I said I never had the urge to burst a few caps just to celebrate something... But then jail time is a pretty good deterrent.

Been there, done that - trust me, when these guys are drunk and armed, you don't wanna be with them.

Been there, done that - trust me, when these guys are drunk and armed, you don't wanna be with them.

Hey ... you get me drunk and armed .. these guys wont be want to be with me....;)

I'm not a gun expert, but never buy cheap bullets. Especially from not-so-reputable sources. Otherwise the gun will end up exploding right in the persons face and they can lose a hand.

You are right. Even if the cartridge is all OK, you have to be careful with every part of the concerned gun while firing and if you feel any kind of malfunction while firing, you better stop and disassemble it if you want to use it more.

You see in this video, the gun somehow jammed. The guy made a right decision not to use it anymore. Watch @ 2:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCd_rw47dU

I guess the piston or may be spring stopped working.

You are right. Even if the cartridge is all OK, you have to be careful with every part of the concerned gun while firing and if you feel any kind of malfunction while firing, you better stop and disassemble it if you want to use it more.

You see in this video, the gun somehow jammed. The guy made a right decision not to use it anymore. Watch @ 2:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCd_rw47dU

I guess the piston or may be spring stopped working.

Well, jamming is one issue. What i'm talking about is another, more deadly one.

Check this out:

You might as well buy brand new factory made bullets which you know are made not to blow up in your face. Never go cheap when it comes to safety, especially when it concerns firearms.

Well, jamming is one issue. What i'm talking about is another, more deadly one.

Check this out:

You might as well buy brand new factory made bullets which you know are made not to blow up in your face. Never go cheap when it comes to safety, especially when it concerns firearms.

OMG I didn't know about it! Thanks.

@Aeronaut Do you feel bad for these idiots?

********.com - A guy kills his friend by mistake

All those idiots who enjoy this ****, must watch this.

Back
Top Bottom