What's new

Pakistan sends two C-130 aircrafts to Iran with flood relief goods

5ca95dbbcff0e.jpg

B207ADD5-6081-48BF-A26A-9AD5B8BAFF01_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Much needed aid for Iran suffering due to such aweful floods , hope the people have time to recover from such a massive humanitarian crisis

Quite saddened by the loss of property and life
It is our duty to help our neighbors

s_636466837454351325_Pakistan_is_the_only_country_from_where_Iran_has_accepted_post_earthquake_aid.jpg

Well done Pakistan , well Done

n83268531-72946092.jpg

Some help arriving also from Kuwait
n83268324-72945788.jpg

cli1554618989.jpg

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/143708/Turkish-Red-Crescent-dispatches-help-to-flood-hit-areas-in-Iran
Aid from Turkey
The aid includes 320 tents, 500 beds, 100 personal care kits, 1,625 blankets and 60 stoves.
3087652.jpg

Last edited:
5ca95dbbcff0e.jpg

B207ADD5-6081-48BF-A26A-9AD5B8BAFF01_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Much needed aid for Iran suffering due to such aweful floods , hope the people have time to recover from such a massive humanitarian crisis

Quite saddened by the loss of property and life
It is our duty to help our neighbors

s_636466837454351325_Pakistan_is_the_only_country_from_where_Iran_has_accepted_post_earthquake_aid.jpg

Well done Pakistan , well Done

n83268531-72946092.jpg

Some help arriving also from Kuwait
n83268324-72945788.jpg

cli1554618989.jpg

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/143708/Turkish-Red-Crescent-dispatches-help-to-flood-hit-areas-in-Iran
Aid from Turkey
The aid includes 320 tents, 500 beds, 100 personal care kits, 1,625 blankets and 60 stoves.
3087652.jpg
Why did they do an all caps IRAN for the Kuwait sign but not an all caps KUWAIT sign. Weird.

I think the sign was made by Kuwaiti charity in any case great gesture by Middle eastern Arabs
recently an iranian fella shared with me they also have a Arab community inside Iran I was surprised to learn about it

Islamabad, April 9, IRNA – As per the directives of Prime Minister Imran Khan, Pakistan is going to send two C-130 aircrafts to Iran carrying relief goods for flood-stricken people.

According to Pakistan’s foreign ministry statement, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi telephoned his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif to convey the grief of the government and people of Pakistan on the situation created by unprecedented flash floods in Iran, and leading to loss of valuable lives and property in the brotherly country.

“Foreign Minister informed Mr. Zarif that as a gesture of goodwill the Prime Minister had instructed two C-130 plane loads of relief goods to be sent immediately to Iran (Ahvaz and Khorramabad),” it added.

The statement said the relief assistance by Pakistan would aim at meeting some of the urgent needs of the flood-affected population in Iran.

Foreign Minister Qureshi reassured Mr. Zarif that Pakistan stood by its Iranian brothers and sisters in the difficult hour and would provide support required by Iran to address the humanitarian crisis.

He expressed heartfelt condolences and prayed for over 70 people who have lost their lives due to this natural disaster.

The statement said Mr. Javad Zarif thanked Mr. Qureshi adding that Pakistan and Iran were bonded in close historic linkages and that the people of both countries have always stood by each other at difficult moments feeling and sharing the mutual pains.

Earlier Prime Minister Imran Khan had, in a tweet, said that Pakistan was ready to provide any required humanitarian assistance to Iran.

Unprecedented heavy rains caused floods in various parts of Iran over past two weeks. Scores of people were killed and 478 others were injured while a large number of people were displaced across Iran.

The disaster coincided with the high season of Iranians' trips as they were spending the national two-week holidays of Nowruz.

Great gesture,they fire mortars at our territory and send Kulbushan and we are helping them when they are going through tough times.

Too much Saudi cream in their bung holes for objective analysis.

Bro these 15yos canfc even think twice. They're just brats who'd form a random opinion sitting in their school and boom! *Am a kee3wl analysT I've maah unClex frndx in ISI who Ar3 a cl3rk*

Shah say ziada shah k wafadar... lakh lanat on both of you gashti ma ki aulado...

I can expect nothing else from an atheist, from someone who has no Religion thinks theres no God I'll be answerable to. Am not worried about what you called me or my mother. Your words dont even matter but am worrked about you. You'll taste it when you die, am convinced. I also pray thay may Allah give you hidayat before you die and you're safe from hellfire. Ameen.

Back
Top Bottom