What's new

Pakistan sends ship carrying 15,000 tons rice to Cuba

Syria bhi bhaij do :(

NO ! Syria has no relation to Pakistan ! Sorry !If you start like that, than we must send every year Rice trucks to Thar folk in Sindh and Baluchistan and where our own children have nothing to eat ! Very simple ! Cuba is different they supported us so we do the same for them !

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Saturday dispatched a ship carrying around 15,000 tons rice to Cuba as gratitude for Cuban support to Pakistan after 2005 earthquake.

The decision to this effect was taken under the directives of Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif who has said that Pakistan would extend all possible assistance and help to Cuba, said a PM House statement.

The Prime Minister said that Pakistan was reciprocating in the same spirit as Cuba had done by sending teams of doctors after strong earthquake hit our country in 2005.

The ship carrying the rice included 10,000 tons of Irri 6 and 5,000 tons of Basmati rice. – APP

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2016/01/16/pakistan-sends-ship-carrying-15000-tons-rice-to-cuba/
Wesy kuch trucks load of rice and water Thar bhi beyjh dety tu bura na hota,

Similar thread is already running on same topic since Dec 24

Pakistan gifts 15000 tonnes of rice to Cuba

Wesy kuch trucks load of rice and water Thar bhi beyjh dety tu bura na hota,

Similar thread is already running on same topic since Dec 24

Pakistan gifts 15000 tonnes of rice to Cuba

Pakistan Army is already in Thar since years and provides the folk food and medicine, but thats the task of the elected government !

Pak Army dispatched relief goods trucks of affected persons of Thar

1420655582-pak-army-dispatched-relief-goods-trucks-of-affected-persons-of-thar_6600638.jpg
1420655580-pak-army-dispatched-relief-goods-trucks-of-affected-persons-of-thar_6600645.jpg
1420655581-pak-army-dispatched-relief-goods-trucks-of-affected-persons-of-thar_6600642.jpg

Last edited:
Army is already there with food trucks, but no government trucks !
OOh wait they will come once news spread with many dead children then they visit just for photo session. Thar situation can be easily addressed just need few millions not dollars but rupees which they have plenty .
Deep wells in every village, possible solar panels for electrically driven tube wells.
Few dispensaries and hospitals and easy loans.
But who want to make Thar people happy, they need their misery for photo sessions thats all.

Yes that is correct. But the Cubans could have turned their backs when the earthquake hit. They had doctors in the afflicted areas when not even your local doctors or govt first aid providers where no where to be seen. Furthermore they stayed for months on end.
Cuba is a very poor country and its people are its wealth; they got nothing in return for their assistance. If I may say where were your allies in terms of providing such aid.
Here we are.

OOh wait they will come once news spread with many dead children then they visit just for photo session. Thar situation can be easily addressed just need few millions not dollars but rupees which they have plenty .
Deep wells in every village, possible solar panels for electrically driven tube wells.
Few dispensaries and hospitals and easy loans.
But who want to make Thar people happy, they need their misery for photo sessions thats all.

They are there since years in Thar and do what they can (Just google before you post bullshit), do know the number of population in Thar ? Pakistan Army is a fighting organisation not to governance Thar, can you understand that ?

They are there since years in Thar and do what they can (Just google before you post bullshit), do know the number of population in Thar ? Pakistan Army is a fighting organisation not to governance Thar, can you understand that ?
I am not talking about army but politicians, did i ever imagine to criticize life saving force, which saves Pakistani in any situation floods, rains and terrorism.
I am purely criticizing our policy makers, beloved politicians.

@Ulla
before making post pls do read it correctly.

I am not talking about army but politicians, did i ever imagine to criticize life saving force, which saves Pakistani in any situation floods, rains and terrorism.
I am purely criticizing our policy makers, beloved politicians.

@Ulla
before making post pls do read it correctly.

A selam

I am really sorry, may be it was to early in the morning, I should have drink a cup of tea before start posting ;), anyway you are welcome !

A selam

I am really sorry, may be it was to early in the morning, should have drink a cup of tea before start posting ;), anyway you are welcome !
Thanks you understand my point of view. I should also clear my POV while making my posts.

Cuba has experienced a drought which has led to rice shortage in the country.
Historic Drought Affects 1 Million People in Cuba | News | teleSUR English
That is very correct. rains are very sporadic there.
It is an amazing country. While I dont agree with communism, the govt has uplifted the quality of lives overall. education, health care. Slowly reforms are coming. They are being very cautious not to become a cesspool once an economy gets opened unchecked.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom