What's new

Pakistan sees huge jump in Chinese visitors

@nadeemkhan110

In first half of 2016, number Chinese visa applications to Pakistan via ctrip company was 483, whereas the figure for India is 25168.

Ctrip.com estimates show that around 2000 Chinese tourists visited Pakistan in 2016, whereas the figure for India is over 100,000.

Just telling that Pakistan has a very very long way to go before coming close to India in number of Chinese tourists.
Do you Indians ever stop from this stupid comparison and who's got a bigger dick? Did the article or OP mentioned anything about Chinese numbers in Pakistan beating India or otherwise? It was simply based on that their numbers have increased in Pakistan based on visa applications. Whats so hard to digest here?

@Horus @waz

Gentlemen there should be policy around as Indians jump on every thread and ruin it by staring these stupid comparisons of theirs. A case in point the post i am quoting.

All of you are inaccurate actually , Chinese visitors have increased 37 fold yes , BUT according to Wikipedia and business insider , Pakistan gets 500,000 foreign visitors every year ( note : I think this means Pakistanis visiting from abroad aswell ) To Indians : India gets more then a million people we know , but it's India for Petes sake you have a great country , but for your own sake this is a conversation about Pakistan. And China why TF are you guys here ? . If some Pakistani or Chinese insulted you you are free to come and give a reply , but if no one even mentioned you why do you have to fight like immature kids ? . You Indian sit like Hawks watching for a pro Pakîstani thread to start so you can come and troll , and if you guys are mature enough you won't reply BS here anymore . Regards , a mature person.

All of you are inaccurate actually , Chinese visitors have increased 37 fold yes , BUT according to Wikipedia and business insider , Pakistan gets 500,000 foreign visitors every year ( note : I think this means Pakistanis visiting from abroad aswell ) To Indians : India gets more then a million people we know , but it's India for Petes sake you have a great country , but for your own sake this is a conversation about Pakistan. And China why TF are you guys here ? . If some Pakistani or Chinese insulted you you are free to come and give a reply , but if no one even mentioned you why do you have to fight like immature kids ? . You Indian sit like Hawks watching for a pro Pakîstani thread to start so you can come and troll , and if you guys are mature enough you won't reply BS here anymore . Regards , a mature person.

India provides visa on arrival for 90 % of the world now . Pakistan extends this to very few countries . Its only natural they get more tourists .

just give the number... is it 37? 370000? ... without number the report is useless to debate about..

Forget 2015 now talk about 2016
c0582.gif

I am living in Islamabad even my neighbors are Muslim Chinese and are very good people.
and they know English
Rawalpindi has a historic Uighyur community numbering almost 6000 mostly near sadar region but twin cities as whole havr abput 10-15k Chinese

Keep the tourists in and around the Northern Areas and AJK. If they want a taste of the city then Islamabad is next door. It will take quite a while before security is at a level where tourists can feel safe wherever they go.

@hinduguy

Total number of foreign tourist visits in Pakistan in 2015 were less than 6,000.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/105952-5634-foreign-tourists-visited-Pakistan-in-2015-NA-told

In comparison, Japan saw 410,000 Chinese tourists whereas India saw around 200,000 Chinese tourists.
Thailand saw a very high figure of almost 500,000 Chinese tourists.
My God, Indians are insecure.
Lets say you have a cricketer, who has suffered a major injury, one with a lenghty layoff and one where there was serious doubt as to whether he would ever play again. He has just scored his first century after his return. Its like other players saying "ooooohhh, but we have scored 8, 9,10 this season". True, but irrelevant.

For, the first time in ages we have seen an upturn in tourist and business visitors. Its promising and can be a harbinger if far better times ahead. If India feels it has to compete with a country just emerging from a state of war, then well.....

I see lots of Chinese in Islamabad .. one of the nicest lot in the World .
Property price will go up....watch out....

@hinduguy

Total number of foreign tourist visits in Pakistan in 2015 were less than 6,000.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/105952-5634-foreign-tourists-visited-Pakistan-in-2015-NA-told

In comparison, Japan saw 410,000 Chinese tourists whereas India saw around 200,000 Chinese tourists.
Thailand saw a very high figure of almost 500,000 Chinese tourists.
Its wrong figure.

To all Indian members asking for Chinese figures , they are not clearly known ( Chinese visitors ) , but according to 2012 they were around 100000 , but not sure if they are accurate .

And that's in 2012

If my pakistani friend could understand Chinese,you could walk around the Chinese forum and you will see the enthusiasm of visiting Pakistan,including another country Cambodia.
More and more Chinese tourists will choose Pakistan because of hospitable people,beautiful scene,exotic culture,specially supreme treatment apart from other nations and so forth.
There are lots of vidoes about Chinese tourists in Pakistan.Today morning I saw a video that a Chinese tourist wanna buy a cup of special juice(I don't know the name),a Pakistani alongside took initiative in telling the boss that "it is on my treat" after knowing of his identification.It is a moving real story.
It is kind of consensus in China that why not go to friendly nations like Pakistan,firstly we could exchange ideas and enhance the relationship more.secondly,we could bring benefit and facilitate local tourism.
Note:Because Chinese and Pakistani has different culture,religion and ideology,hope Pakistani friends could be more inclusive and compatible because Chinese may breach local customs.If you find them out,you could point them out directly,we are pleased to accept and abide by them.Thanks!

Note:Because Chinese and Pakistani has different culture,religion and ideology,hope Pakistani friends could be more inclusive and compatible because Chinese may breach local customs.If you find them out,you could point them out directly,we are pleased to accept and abide by them.Thanks!

Chinese are some of the politest and well-behaved people on earth. I don't think they breach local customs at all :)
Anyways it's great to hear that more and more Chinese people are getting aware of PAK and hold it in high regards. The feeling is mutual. We love China

Back
Top Bottom