What's new

Pakistan Scientist dazed the World

Mind you.. 70 research papers he's put down! He must have been publishing from the age of 20 onwards :)

That's a sign of a great student not scientist.

There are many such 'record holders' scattered throughout the world. I don't want to take their credit away, but they do good only in 'record books'.

A person working hard in a single particular field is more useful for his country than a person having degrees in 20 fields!

People sometimes do publish more profusely than you'd expect them too. I know someone who published 54 or 56 papers during his PhD, which he finished in 2 and a half years.

Some people are just better than the rest of us when it comes to presenting their work before the world I guess.

People sometimes do publish more profusely than you'd expect them too. I know someone who published 54 or 56 papers during his PhD, which he finished in 2 and a half years.

Some people are just better than the rest of us when it comes to presenting their work before the world I guess.

That means ~22 papers per year, around 1 paper a month. Even the most prolific publishers with a huge lab hardly publish a paper a month. If anyone here has written a scientific peer-reviewed paper they would know how much time it takes to write one. All criticisms aside, how does one find time to even do some bench work in order to publish these results.

Embellishments galore!!

Back
Top Bottom