What's new

Pakistan says it arrests 3 alleged Indian agents

Jihad

Reaction score
LAHORE, Pakistan – Police arrested three men Thursday who they alleged carried out a deadly bombing in 2006 in Pakistan on the orders of India's intelligence agency, a top officer said.

Lahore police chief Pervaiz Rathor told reporters the three Pakistanis had also been told to attack mosques as well as the virulently anti-Indian Muslim organization blamed for the terror attacks in Mumbai last November.

The allegations come amid souring relations between the nuclear-armed neighbors in the wake of the Mumbai attacks, which killed 164 people.

India says the Mumbai attackers were Pakistanis belonging to Lashkar-e-Taiba and have repeatedly insinuated that Pakistani intelligence agents were involved.

Islamabad accepts that the sole attacker captured alive is Pakistani, but denies any state links with the militants.

Rathor said the three men were arrested in a village close to the Indian border in eastern Pakistan on Thursday.

"They were trained by the Indian intelligence agency," he said. "They have told interrogators that they had been given tasks to target mosques, offices and one of the main centers of Lashkar-e-Taiba," Rathor said.

He also alleged they were involved in a bus stop bombing outside a college in the eastern city of Lahore in 2006 that killed two people and wounded several others.

India and Pakistan have fought three wars since they got independence from British rule in 1947. Ties between the countries have never been good and both frequently accuse each other of illegal activities on each others soil.

On Sunday, Indian police said they had shot and killed two armed Pakistani militants close to the capital, New Delhi.

Pakistan says it arrests 3 alleged Indian agents - Yahoo! News

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Very interesting, seems as if India isn't so innocent after all.
Even though everyone knows this, this news proves it yet again for those who continue to believe India is a peaceful nation who desires a stable relation with Pakistan.

btw, I wonder wat pakistan does with all these 'arrested alleged indian agents'.

btw, I wonder wat pakistan does with all these 'arrested alleged indian agents'.

That probably won't be violating India's airspace or threatening them with death/destruction or cutting all economic/political ties OR trying to isolate India from the international community because of these attacks on Pakistani soil planned/ carried out by Indian agents.

A more feasible, realistic option would be chosen in order for these attacks to stop from Indian backed militants.

LAHORE, Pakistan – Police arrested three men Thursday who they alleged carried out a deadly bombing in 2006 in Pakistan on the orders of India's intelligence agency, a top officer said.

Lahore police chief Pervaiz Rathor told reporters the three Pakistanis had also been told to attack mosques as well as the virulently anti-Indian Muslim organization blamed for the terror attacks in Mumbai last November.

The allegations come amid souring relations between the nuclear-armed neighbors in the wake of the Mumbai attacks, which killed 164 people.

India says the Mumbai attackers were Pakistanis belonging to Lashkar-e-Taiba and have repeatedly insinuated that Pakistani intelligence agents were involved.

Islamabad accepts that the sole attacker captured alive is Pakistani, but denies any state links with the militants.

Rathor said the three men were arrested in a village close to the Indian border in eastern Pakistan on Thursday.

"They were trained by the Indian intelligence agency," he said. "They have told interrogators that they had been given tasks to target mosques, offices and one of the main centers of Lashkar-e-Taiba," Rathor said.

He also alleged they were involved in a bus stop bombing outside a college in the eastern city of Lahore in 2006 that killed two people and wounded several others.

India and Pakistan have fought three wars since they got independence from British rule in 1947. Ties between the countries have never been good and both frequently accuse each other of illegal activities on each others soil.

On Sunday, Indian police said they had shot and killed two armed Pakistani militants close to the capital, New Delhi.

Pakistan says it arrests 3 alleged Indian agents - Yahoo! News

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Very interesting, seems as if India isn't so innocent after all.
Even though everyone knows this, this news proves it yet again for those who continue to believe India is a peaceful nation who desires a stable relation with Pakistan.

Terrorist has no country or religion you must punish them. There can not be double standards on this issue. A Indian life is not more precious than a Pakistani life .

All I can request you is give them a fair trial as per your laws and let the law of the land apply.We can agree to disagree but have no business to kill each others citizens by overt or covert means.

Terrorist has no country or religion you must punish them. There can not be double standards on this issue. A Indian life is not more precious than a Pakistani life .

All I can request you is give them a fair trial as per your laws and let the law of the land apply.We can agree to disagree but have no business to kill each others citizens by overt or covert means.

Spare me the good talk.
If your government truly desired good relations with Pakistan, we would never have to deal with these attacks on Pakistani soil, nor would we have to deal with constant threats from India.
Or does your government have no control over her agencies like RAW for instance?
That's quite shocking, or is it not?
All i'm saying is, somebody must give a go-ahead for these attacks to be carried out, and this "somebody" is a represantative of the nation of India.
Nobody has any business to kill eachothers citizens, yet it happens, so what exactly is wrong?
There must be parties on both sides which carry out attacks on eachothers land, these parties are obviously not controlled by the governments.
However, it still is fascinating to see that sometimes, these "parties" get the support and the required materials to carry out attacks abroad.
And the support is often given by those who represent their nation in one way or another.
Bottomline....? How are both countries ever going to achieve good relations when these attacks happen back and forth, and sometimes, are just made up simply to stir up relations?

Thats a Nice reply from an Indian. We also want the same let there be NO Covert operations at all.

My Question is .....These RAW elements were caught before as well but our Govt Remained silent for what ? and Now after 26/11 They are coming up with these things.

My Question is .....These RAW elements were caught before as well but our Govt Remained silent for what ? and Now after 26/11 They are coming up with these things.

Wrong policies, wrong decisions, and the wrong attitude.
All traits of our current government.
The message to India should be the exact same message India is giving us: Do not let this happen again.

Wrong policies, wrong decisions, and the wrong attitude.
All traits of our current government.
The message to India should be the exact same message India is giving us: Do not let this happen again.

It was all about Zardari's policy of Making Pakistan look like a "Cute Little Friend to India" :angel::angel:

Zardari said:
"Pakistan is not a threat for India and India is not threat for Pakistan as well"
"I wish all those weapons should get rusted we don't want weapons we want Peace".
" I offer India a Nuclear free Region what do you say"

And many other statements which were written by SHERRY REHMAN :woot::cheesy:, Zardari just Said it on Media :blah::blah:. That's why these Indian Actions were given cover by our Govt.

AND.........He got a very Nice reply from his Indian Counterparts really soon. so now here we are, Exposing Indian Actions in Pakistan.

I had asked the same question previously in this thread. since, pak only seems to arrest them and then there is no news, I doubt the authenticity of these allegations. if indeed those were RAW operatives being caught left, right and center pak officials and media wouldnt have kept quiet.
I think all these are planted as a tit-for-tat to india. and strangely, as soon as there are a few pakistanis caught in india, pak catches a few 'RAW'. too much of a coincidence.

well the answer is
as soon india catches some so called pakistanis, pakistan releases some info regarding RAW's involvement in pak. just to calm india down. if we release all of it in one go then what are we gonna use in future

well the answer is
as soon india catches some so called pakistanis, pakistan releases some info regarding RAW's involvement in pak. just to calm india down. if we release all of it in one go then what are we gonna use in future

So basically, it's a tit for tat game.
Are these just cover ups and fake arrests from both sides or are these indeed true arrests that have been made public due to India's policy of trying to make Pakistan look like a rogue state infront of the international community?
I would think RAW is indeed behind this, a country with 1.2 billion people, and with not much love for Pakistan, can indeed harm a much smaller country with covert operations.
Saying India has no involvement in any of these bombings in Pakistan is utter nonsense and means people are turning their eyes off the truth.
The real question is, how does Pakistan deal with this? With this news?
Surely, news like this will not be pleasant for the Pakistani people in general, especially not if it's written in almost all Pakistani newspapers.

Pakistan isn't playing the game right here. If we have actual proof of these arrested RAW agents, then we should come forward with it. Parade them on national television, humiliate them, take confessions. They should be doing A LOT of that instead of making claims. ANY involvement of RAW within pakistan can make our case stronger. Then why aren't they doing the necessary thing?

1. We don't have any arrested RAW agents.
2. The current Government should grow a set of *****

Choose wisely!

Pakistan isn't playing the game right here. If we have actual proof of these arrested RAW agents, then we should come forward with it. Parade them on national television, humiliate them, take confessions. They should be doing A LOT of that instead of making claims. ANY involvement of RAW within pakistan can make our case stronger. Then why aren't they doing the necessary thing?

1. We don't have any arrested RAW agents.
2. The current Government should grow a set of *****

Choose wisely!

exactly. you hit nail on the head.

infact, any nation would have done just that, unless, pak is just trying to play a tit-for-tat game by arresting fake agents.

pakistan has always claimed that 'we are also victims of terrorism' on international forum, why havent they claimed ' we are victims of indian terrorism'?

I think these arrests are fake, unless I see some serious action from GOP after these arrests.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom