What's new

Pakistan’s ‘sevadar’: DAG issued notice for polishing shoes in India

Seemed like he was forced to do it-
Just look at his face-
Dammit indians-

Hahahaha We forced your DAG and he is so scared of us that he won't even accept this in Pakistan . :rofl:

He should be thrown behind bars for a few good years..such antics are not suitable for a diplomat regardless what ever his intentions were..job of a diplomat is to conduct diplomacy, not engage in antics.

Chaolo ,Kisi kam to aya.lol

THe way i see it ,the man didn't even have an ounce of tension on his face an d was doing it as if polishing his own shoes.

This photo gives me the impression the man is well grounded and is not ashamed of getting his hands dirty for a cause. a Noble act. Very few ppl get off there high horse nowadays ;out of there comfort zone.

What Pakistanis think of him is there own prerogative.

He did such a good deed. Its a offering service to any place of worship -gurudwara or mandir or masjid.

Bloody weird attitude of people in Pakistan nowadays.

He should be thrown behind bars for a few good years..such antics are not suitable for a diplomat regardless what ever his intentions were..job of a diplomat is to conduct diplomacy, not engage in antics.

Unless he was on an official visit he can do as he damn pleases. And these are not antics my friend, its called service to the community and is done widely.

A diplomat is not allowed to offer worship and prayers?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom