What's new

Pakistan,s education score heat map

Karachi's score is 60-69 because of the pathans and balochs staying here.
In 60s Urdu speaking community had a literacy rate of over 70%, which is probably over 90% by now.

Now baloch are alien to Sindh/Karachi? lmao Most of Baloch you see in Sindh are natives, for centuries,

Now baloch are alien to Sindh/Karachi? lmao Most of Baloch you see in Sindh are natives, for centuries,
Not all baloch. Actually waleed is right he is talking abt baloch who moved from balchistan to settle in karachi for better jobs ,opportunities post independence.
As of natives ,yes zardari tribe is actually a baloch tribe. So there are such baloch tribes too who are known as sindhi but deep down are baloch roots.

Good to see my ancestral land of AJK Pakistan leading the way. Hardly no crime, terrorism is absent and a high literacy rate. Let's hope the rest of Pakistan come through.
MashaALLAH, may Allah bless more.

% of what ?

Education_Score_Heat_Map.jpg
Percentage of literacy, out of 100 how many are literate!

Not all baloch. Actually waleed is right he is talking abt baloch who moved from balchistan to settle in karachi for better jobs ,opportunities post independence.
As of natives ,yes zardari tribe is actually a baloch tribe. So there are such baloch tribes too who are known as sindhi but deep down are baloch roots.

MashaALLAH, may Allah bless more.

When the British captured Karachi from Talpurs it was a small fishing village inhabited by Sindhi, Balochs and Sheedis. It is quite possible that some Balochs may have come from Balochistan, especially from the coastal areas like Lasbela, but the overwhelming majority is the progeny of the original residents of this area.

AJK and GB doing well mashaAllah @WAJsal

Sindh and balochistan were expcted. Sindh waderas are vvvvv vvvv vvv cruel.

Oh sorry to hear abt ur plight. Hi time u become a province now.

Btw where exactly is seraiki belt located???
Bro saraiki belt is located further down to the south-east of the province closer to the areas located near sindh and punjab. i think places like D.I.khan has significant population of saraiki speaking people.

Bro saraiki belt is located further down to the south-east of the province closer to the areas located near sindh and punjab. i think places like D.I.khan has significant population of saraiki speaking people.
In seraiki belt the literacy rate is low because people dont send their girls to schools that mindset needs to change

I'm proud that Potohar(northern Punjab) leads in terms of education. But then again, British Indian army and later Pakistan army get the credit as well. But still the local elders were smart enough to allow even girls' schools as far back as 1920s.

And the map got Jhelum district wrong though. It should be above 80% now.

Karachi's score is 60-69 because of the pathans and balochs staying here.
In 60s Urdu speaking community had a literacy rate of over 70%, which is probably over 90% by now.

Urdu speakers, I'm sure, lead the country when it comes to stealing electricity(via "kunda") and mobile theft. Stop this holier than thou attitude. No community in Pakistan is, as they say in urdu, "doodh ki dhulli hui". And if you're not happy with Pathans and Baloch staying there, then please stop using their gas and bijli.

PLEASE do not take this my question as any kind of attack.

It would be very interesting to overlay a map of madrassah on this chart. Don't know how true it is but some do consider attending madrassha an education, so we should probably color code those that only impart religion vs those that include acceptable levels of normal schools

PLEASE do not take this my question as any kind of attack.

It would be very interesting to overlay a map of madrassah on this chart. Don't know how true it is but some do consider attending madrassha an education, so we should probably color code those that only impart religion vs those that include acceptable levels of normal schools
Nope most kids get their education from gov schools

But seraikis are punjabis as well?

I'm proud that Potohar(northern Punjab) leads in terms of education. But then again, British Indian army and later Pakistan army get the credit as well. But still the local elders were smart enough to allow even girls' schools as far back as 1920s.

And the map got Jhelum district wrong though. It should be above 80% now.

Urdu speakers, I'm sure, lead the country when it comes to stealing electricity(via "kunda") and mobile theft. Stop this holier than thou attitude. No community in Pakistan is, as they say in urdu, "doodh ki dhulli hui". And if you're not happy with Pathans and Baloch staying there, then please stop using their gas and bijli.
U said stop using their bijli and gas. Sindh walon kee apni gas hai.but i get u are referring to ng from balochistan but bijli kisi ki hai aur pathano ka kya use kar rahay hain?

AJK pay mujhay mubarak daitey maut ate hay :mad:
U were ignoring me at that time when u had posted this thread so may nay bhi nahi kaha
snob.gif

Last edited:
literacy-rate-in-india-map.jpg

will this be enough ???

add-reply
Tribal people constitute a low percentage among the poor score regions. So the problem is not entirely linked to tribal way of thinking.
A lot needs to be done to move the green towards the west.
No surprises that Rawalpindi,Islamabad and Wah are the best performers.It is said about Wah that if you knock the door bells of the houses in Wah,99% of people who'll open the door for you will be graduates or post graduates.
P.S A similar map of India would be very interesting if someone can find it.

no census in Pakistan in last 20 yrs....still they produce lots of data....is it real or fake

Back
Top Bottom