What's new

(Pakistan) Russia’s New Game Plan – Analysis

Economic activities are different, but will Russia deliver their top of the line military equipment like SU-35 to Pakistan at the cost of losing Indian arms market? I seriously doubt..

Russian will be more happy if we provide them trade route to the Arabian Sea they will earn more $$$$$$ then the Indian ever give them with Defense Deals. Russian wants Pan-Eurasian integration process.

By IDSA
Sunday, September 20th, 2015
By P. Stobdan

The author, however, argues that Russia’s Pakistan gambit might fail most likely because of the United States playing dirty. In such a scenario, Russia would be worse off and risk losing a major strategic partner in India. Pakistan, on the other hand, will “never see its relation with Russia as equal level to one it has with China.”

The article cautions that Russia needs to proceed delicately taking into consideration how the Indian establishment views Russia’s evolving ties with Pakistan. It does not discount the ability of the US to split Russia and India through Pakistan, like it did with Russia and the European Union through Ukraine (although for different reasons).

Russia’s New Game Plan – Analysis | Eurasia Review
Please read these lines too from same article.........................

Russian will be more happy if we provide them trade route to the Arabian Sea they will earn more $$$$$$ then the Indian ever give them with Defense Deals. Russian wants Pan-Eurasian integration process.

Good for you. Let me know when you get SU-35 from them.

I felt the article had more to do with possible scenarios rather than actual situation. The author unnecessarily fears a Russian-Indian split if India doesn't participate in the game-plan. Or the US playing dirty will cause problems for the EEU.

How do they bring a pro-US GCC and distrusting NATO states into this proposed EEU? No idea

Yet, somehow, everything depends on Pakistan and India. :lol: :enjoy:

we are at the center of the world

Economic activities are different, but will Russia deliver their top of the line military equipment like SU-35 to Pakistan at the cost of losing Indian arms market? I seriously doubt..
Sure they will.

The Russians are playing little games - Let's hope they come to their senses soon, the Indian diplomatic corp isn't taking it too seriously hoping that the Russians will soon come to their senses.

WTF is this

"The Americans have already tested the Pakistani betrayal, and China too sooner or later will become another victim of Pakistani treachery

Source: (Pakistan) Russia’s New Game Plan – Analysis"

We never betrayed anyone. It is focking America who betrayed Pakistan at every turn by slapping Sanctions on Pakistan's face and betraying china will be last thing in Pakistan's establishment mind. China is the only country who stood with Pakistan in hour of need. And time has proven that destiny of Pakistan-China is together.

You dont cut the helping hand you make it stronger

the clueless writer also says
"Further, the article points to the likelihood of American involvement in creating instability in Baluchistan. Baluch separatism driven by American interests is not just for destabilising Gwadar (the source of CPEC) or for the political fragmentation of Pakistan but to create a new geopolitical space to be carved out of the Iranian province of Sistan and Baluchistan as well. Such a Baluch proxy, it says, could provide the US with a greater degree of influence"

If writer is Indian then he is write in concluding "Pakistan's treachery" and the much bothersome Pakistan China relationships. As for any Indian, if sky fell it was Pakistan's fault and if it didnt it was Pakistan's fault.

Russia has a chance. to make up with Pakistan for future, they always wanted Pakistan. now they can have warm water port.

Russia can sell SU-35 to Pakistan with no fear of losing Indian market.

The hard fact is Russia sells products/technologies to India that No other country would while India buys products and technologies from Russia that it cannot procure from others.

For china, Pakistanis strategic location can offer more. For Russia, iran can offer more than pakistan.

The guy who wrote this article is a complete and utter idiot. Instead of explaining the thesis like he said he would (which I've read), all he does is repeat it and then proceed to bash Pakistan in two small paragraphs.

Complete and utter waste of time.

@Tameem

Pakistan is sitting at a razor's edge at this moment----. Its decision to pursue Gwadar port has created anxiety in the U S and India. Wherein---India has openly threatened the issue and the U S silently---.

That is what the major topic of discussion is going to be with Nawaz and Obama.

Pakistan has also been able to alienate 3 major muslim nations---Saudi Arabia, Emirates and Qatar.

So---right now----seems like Pakistan has chewed on something bigger than it can bite---. With a weak air force at hand---it is a very big step to take.

sure sure nothing wrong in waiting and taking the right steps for your own supreme national interests i hope your ruling elite does that sooner than later :tup:

eitherway india tends to gain from it more than pakistan but then again good luck with it :D :sarcastic:

"Good luck with that"...

and yet, all you trolls piss your lungis whenever a new article about CPEC shows up. How pathetic.

For china, Pakistanis strategic location can offer more. For Russia, iran can offer more than pakistan.

Sir!!!!! You will see a new Nexus in the upcoming Decade (Russia-China-Pakistan-Iran) all are against America.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom