What's new

Pakistan, Russia sign MoU for naval cooperation

does anybody has idea why chinese provincial govt are destroying coffins? so much so they took out buried ones to remove them from coffins..

Memorandum of Understanding that they will start finding areas of mutual interest and cooperation in future

what is going on watch this video and tell me what does this mean ?

what is going on watch this video and tell me what does this mean ?
These are international military games being held in Koral China. Pakistan and Russian both are there.

There is a thread in Pakistan army section check that for more details

so isolate Pakistan policy fail?....

again...

modi needs to fire his foreign affairs team

Last edited:
MoU is a very basic level agreement for naval training and port visits.

No need to come out of your pants.
i would remind you that your govt turned toward USA leaving Russia so you shouldnt be having any jealousy..
and signing of MOU is step towards better relation

1533040440.jpg
The real meaning of MoU is: hamara irada hai, shayad ker bhi lain.

The real meaning of MoU is: hamara irada hai, shayad ker bhi lain.
I know my friend what MOU means. It defines the areas the corporation will extend into. No one know what areas we are talking here that has not been revealed so there are important areas that have been agreed upon
But this is not just it there are also more news coming soon from Russia it will include good military equipment. Russia is really mad at India for buying US equipment.

MoU is a very basic level agreement for naval training and port visits.

MOU is basic but it could be the start of massive future cooperation as Russia is now more interested in Pakistan than ever.

MOU is not bound to the trainings and visits, its just an understanding agreement about more and more cooperations, it could be limitless depending on the scenarios

I know my friend what MOU means. It defines the areas the corporation will extend into. No one know what areas we are talking here that has not been revealed so there are important areas that have been agreed upon
But this is not just it there are also more news coming soon from Russia it will include good military equipment. Russia is really mad at India for buying US equipment.
Russians are here to defend themselves, and we must see what thing is going in which direction.
The punch line should be: facilitate everyone against everybody, but never become a party against anybody. We have our own children to be saved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom